Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Saturdays match against Bournemouth

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No goals scored by us in the last three matches ...wonder if he will change it around post Wembley

Goalie, back four and Propper/Stephens and probably Biss to play...although I really don't think the latter three gel...so I guess any changes will be on the wing and up front.....whats your guess

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think CH will play the Wembley starting line up, they did alright against the greatest team on the planet, possibly of all time.

If there’s a change, it can only be AJ benched.

Agree that CM 3 isn’t right, but our squad offers so little variation in that department.

JimothyJames95

Jan 2, 2019
Eastbourne
Possibly Andone, Izzy, Knocky, Bissoma, Propper, Stephens, Montoya, Dunk, Duffy, Bernardo and Ryan? Like you say a few changes on the wing. Personally would like to see Locadia included in there before the 81st minute..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Would like:
Ryan, Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bernardo, Stephens, Bissouma, Knocky, Izzy, Andone, Murray
Will be:
Ryan, Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bernardo, Stephens, Propper, Bissouma, Ali J, Kocky, Murray

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ryan
Bruno
Duffy
Dunk
Bernardo
Stephens
Propper
Knockaert
Bissuoma
Locadia
Andone

It's my team and i'll pick who i want :p

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Would like:
Ryan, Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bernardo, Stephens, Bissouma, Knocky, Izzy, Andone, Murray
Will be:
Ryan, Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bernardo, Stephens, Propper, Bissouma, Ali J, Kocky, Murray

Which one of his 4 goals since 01/12/18 gives you the most confidence in Murray?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ryan
Bruno
Duffy
Dunk
Bernardo
Stephens
Propper
Knockaert
Bissuoma
Locadia
Andone

It's my team and i'll pick who i want :p

I’d agree with that team except I’d play Montoya over Bruno. It is a tough one though as Bruno and AK have a telepathic understanding, whereas Montoya is improving with each game imo.

The most important thing is that we offer more upfront than we have done and need to actually take the game to Bournemouth who are missing some key players. CH needs to send the team out fired up from the off, not the usual cagey stuff we have recently played at home letting the opposition build in confidence by standing off them.

If we are going to get beat I’d rather it was playing positively rather than trying to sneak a counter attack goal and then sticking everyone behind the ball if we do. PLEASE NO

Although come 5pm it won’t matter how we got a point or three, as long as we get something :shrug:

Last edited:

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
Ryan
Montoya
Dunk
Duffy
Bernando
Stephens
Propper
Bissouma
Knocky
Ali J
Andone

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Please please please play two up front.

You could start a thread titled, Things More Likely to Happen Than Brighton Starting with 2 Up Front...
I'll go first:
1. Mrs May running naked through a corn field having got her deal through Parliament.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As long as we have someone who can stop David Brooks, he looked superb in our league game at Bournemouth.

This season lots of players have looked superb against us, and only us.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You could start a thread titled, Things More Likely to Happen Than Brighton Starting with 2 Up Front...
I'll go first:
1. Mrs May running naked through a corn field having got her deal through Parliament.

2. Murray having a shot on target.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Will probably start with the same line up as the cup semi although I would prefer Andone or Locadia as a more mobile front man myself & save Murray for the more important game on Tuesday.

Depends on which game CH sees as the more winnable and who he holds back for that game , bound to be a couple of changes as usual with Bruno & Bong rotated in for Montoya & Bernado & possibly Kayal for Bissouma or Propper.

Hope Izzy gets wizzy on the wing for a start and gets some serious minutes in his legs but will prob just be a sub and used sparingly again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here