Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia Today

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
The man's a GOAL machine!

Tho looked horribly from the North like he was going to skew today's effort round the post - if he'd been a yard further out he would have done. A few sharp intakes of breathe around me when it went in. Fair play to the boy tho for being in the right place at the right time.

Don’t be silly , it went in the back of the net

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
We look so much more dangerous with the pace of March, Locadia and Andone who also worried the hell out of Everton. All that being said Davy Propper was my motm

We've been crying out for pace and missed Jose (or so i thought- he's had a mare this year). With speedy players everyone looks so much happier. Finally people seem to be playing where they can do their best.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
??? What an odd thing to say. Every goal ever scored wouldn't have been scored if the scorer had made the same shot from somewhere else.

Not an odd thing to say at all. It wasn't a well struck shot. Luckily the post&net came in time to stop the ball's natural trajectory :lol:

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I'm so pleased for the guy. He's actually being given a chance in winnable games and he's looking like a good player.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Agreed. I was saying this after Arsenal. He really helped Bernardo, who was targeted by Arsenal.

And what made me laugh was one of the commentators for the Arsenal game made a comment or rather a saying on Jurgen's position, saying he was like a peg in a something? basically saying the position didn't suit him. Shows how often they watch us.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He played well again. Two games means nothing in the grand scheme of things
Yet some were ready to write him off after about 30 minutes.

And I disagree that it means nothing. Sure he might not be able to regularly repeat the level he's at now, but it shows he is capable of putting in the hard work defensively, shows he's got good vision, and shows he can take chances. He's shown he is capable of making it at this level, which we were unsure about.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
After his first game for us last season I said that he would become a favourite and sort after by other clubs after watching his last couple of games I believe that he is too good for us with his thinking as non of our players are up to his level of football brain. If his natural ability reaches his thinking level he will be some player.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
After his first game for us last season I said that he would become a favourite and sort after by other clubs after watching his last couple of games I believe that he is too good for us with his thinking as non of our players are up to his level of football brain. If his natural ability reaches his thinking level he will be some player.
[MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] - get your little black book out, it's an after-timer bonanza on here tonight. Fill yer boots! :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here