Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Rosenior and Roberts

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What a brilliant and refreshing pair of pundits.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yep, very refreshing change from the usual dull cliche merchants.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If Roberts hadn’t been one of the quality forwards Bristol Rovers had at the time we’d probably never have signed Bobby Zamora.

Comes across well as a pundit too

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1093253006970290178[/tweet]

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wow. Thoroughly enjoyed listening to those two and feel I’ve actually learnt a few things from them.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Both intelligent guys who know football & can talk in a way people understand.

Still think Liam Rosenior is slowly being groomed by the club as an eventual replacement for CH though he may have to wait quite a while.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Rosenior is often on the Sky Sports Debate program and speaks very intelligently as well

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
It helps that the BBC decided to get in two chaps with knowledge about both clubs rather than relying on the old guard who can't be bothered to learn anything about another team and just make long, sweeping generalisations. Two very intelligent and articulate pundits were on show last night, and (like Sidwell) shows that there is intelligent life within football.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Both intelligent guys who know football & can talk in a way people understand.

And also identify, highlight and discuss things which Id not considered and which add a lot of interest and from which I’ve learnt from. Poor old [MENTION=12187]Uter[/MENTION], I’m going to be blathering on about pivots and ball-side like I’m an authority next Saturday.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
They were superb, along with Mark Chapman. I would take that combination over Linekar, Shearer and A.N Other hasbeen.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It helps that the BBC decided to get in two chaps with knowledge about both clubs rather than relying on the old guard who can't be bothered to learn anything about another team and just make long, sweeping generalisations. Two very intelligent and articulate pundits were on show last night, and (like Sidwell) shows that there is intelligent life within football.

BBC relied on the biased old guard for the commentary of the game though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here