Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Incident in the 1901 west stand

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
To whoever you are, and you know who you, its not the stewards fault someone dropped something on you from the West Stand Upper.

Same goes to the man who dropped things on the man in the 1901 area, grow up.

Shame on you

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
On this note, sitting in the ESU 2nd row today, I couldn't help but notice a rather ugly metal shelf that runs along the front of the ESU. Being flat, it also serves as a shelf, and a few people had, quite logically, placed their drinks on it. I imagine those below in the ESL will get wet from time to time, most likely after we score. Not a problem today, obvs.

I presume this is what resulted in a young lad in the front row of the WSU (between Block G & H) being ejected by stewards midway through the first half.

Fair to say he didn't go quietly.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I presume this is what resulted in a young lad in the front row of the WSU (between Block G & H) being ejected by stewards midway through the first half.

What is between Blocks G & H? Is it a Harry Potter-like Block G 3/4?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
On this note, sitting in the ESU 2nd row today, I couldn't help but notice a rather ugly metal shelf that runs along the front of the ESU. Being flat, it also serves as a shelf, and a few people had, quite logically, placed their drinks on it. I imagine those below in the ESL will get wet from time to time, most likely after we score. Not a problem today, obvs.

its also covered in seagull crap......I would not put drink or food anywhere near it.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I would assume this was the man from the West Upper. The man from the 1901 area was not happy.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
I had my bottle top taken off at the turnstile.
Went to my seat in West Lower, Row A.
Steward approached me and instructed me to take the bottle of the pitch side wall.
I was informed that it was a Health & Safety issue as someone could walk up to my seat, grab my bottle and throw it.
He did not respond when I said if I put it on the ground the same said person could also bend down and throw it....

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
I sat in the 1901 platinum area today. It needs stuff to be dropped from WSU to liven them up. You could here a pin drop in there.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
To whoever you are, and you know who you, its not the stewards fault someone dropped something on you from the West Stand Upper.

Same goes to the man who dropped things on the man in the 1901 area, grow up.

Shame on you

Who are ya, who are ya?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here