Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That was a great game. We should have won that game. We let them back in it by not putting away our chances, but we were lucky to get a point in the end. That tackle by Dunk could easily have given them another penalty.
But since they shouldn't have had the penalty in the first place, that's not really relevant.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I enjoyed watching that, never really saw us falling behind other than that utterly ridiculous penalty decision. Compared to our performance at St Mary's this was a 100% improvement. Happy to take a point when playing badly (Southampton), a bit disappointed to take a point when being so much more superior than the other team (Stoke). But we're ok, we aren't going down, you heard it here first.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I enjoyed watching that, never really saw us falling behind other than that utterly ridiculous penalty decision. Compared to our performance at St Mary's this was a 100% improvement. Happy to take a point when playing badly (Southampton), a bit disappointed to take a point when being so much more superior than the other team (Stoke). But we're ok, we aren't going down, you heard it here first.
No, I've heard it from various sources, including in my head

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, at the end of the day that feels like a point won rather than two points lost - just. We've come a long way to get to the point where I'm feeling very slightly disappointed with an away point at Stoke!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well, at the end of the day that feels like a point won rather than two points lost - just. We've come a long way to get to the point where I'm feeling very slightly disappointed with an away point at Stoke!

The difference between this and Southampton is we believed we could win, as supporters, other than that totally ridiculous penalty decision. Against Southampton we played like a Div 4 side in the FA Cup desperately hanging on. Today we played some fantastic football and I thought it was only ever going one way. The goal was sublime, I can't remember a better Brighton goal, we aren't going down on this form.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Annoyed, thought we deserved 3 points

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
ctlor_1.gif

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Who’d have thought it, Locadia not fit enough to be brought on.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who’d have thought it, Locadia not fit enough to be brought on.

Not good enough more like.
The fella is shite.
Waste of money.
Can't cross the ball
Too short.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here