Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham V Brighton And Hove Albion bigger boys 15.00 K.O The EBB Stadium

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Big Jurg the star so far, but most playing well.

Duffy struggling a little and Bernardo very weak for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
First impressions on Potterball. Wide players playing more like inside forwards which suits them better. And we attack in threes. If Gross is up top then Solly drops deeper. Not so many hurried balls into the channel. Difficult to judge defence as Fulham are abject going forward. Promising.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Last time we played Fulham we were 2-0 up at half time.

True... lost 4-2... but, let's be honest, that was a rarity... by the end of last season, it was a good performance if we created a single chance, let alone a goal...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Last time we played Fulham we were 2-0 up at half time.

True... lost 4-2... but, let's be honest, that was a rarity... by the end of last season, it was a good performance if we created a single chance, let alone a goal...

We could easily have been 4 up in the 1st half when we played them... Murray should have had a hat-trick. Odd how we were sooo much shitter 2nd half.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
As usual there is more information on here, than any official feed. Bean Counter Barber out.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Weren’t at Crawley last night then?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’ve got a relatively good angle and clearly outside, he knew as well....

779cd8e174c420d93e0e0877873d6e6c.jpg

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Cool, I will look out for your thoughts later.

I’m not a Big Jurg fan, but from the moment he controlled the ball with his arse, he played very well.

Not offering much defensively but perhaps that’s the instruction.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Amazing what passing forward can do.

You’re right we battered Fulham in the first half at craven cottage last season. We have a team perfectly capable of playing with intensity sometimes 🙂 it will be really positive with bissouma and Richards in midfield pace and creativity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here