Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham V Brighton And Hove Albion bigger boys 15.00 K.O The EBB Stadium

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Sky Sports News have a reporter there and are showing chances every 10 minutes or so.
"Fulham fans say the goal was a "Gross injustice"' was his last gambit after explaining how Bettinelli might not have been out of the area for the handball that led to the Gross free kick / goal. From the reaction looked like Murray was trying to claim it.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Showing now on twatter... looks like Pascal's goal to me...

Very close re hand-ball... camera not in best position for angle to judge whether outside area...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Brian Owen confirms

Goalscorer for #bhafc confirmed as Pascal Gross. He delivered a free-kick from the left edge of the box and Murray, who I'm told by those who saw a replay looked offside, ducked under it to deceive the keeper.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Murray nets a 2nd but it's ruled out for offside.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
38: Murray does have the ball in the net this time, but the flag is up for offside!

GOAL DISALLOWED

March delivers a brilliant cross from the right wing to find Murray in plenty of space to head home, but the linesman's flag is raised for a narrow offside call.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
38: Murray does have the ball in the net this time, but the flag is up for offside!

GOAL DISALLOWED

March delivers a brilliant cross from the right wing to find Murray in plenty of space to head home, but the linesman's flag is raised for a narrow offside call.

No nice keep putting his age before his name

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey what were the chances of that...

...oh yeah.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Creating chances, scoring goals!!?? Whatever next?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Very close re hand-ball... camera not in best position for angle to judge whether outside area...

If you check where the keepers feet are when his outstretched hand pats the ball, it's clear.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here