Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Commentator just said that Martin Montoya will be playing off Glenn Murray

Not sure he’s done much football commentating

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not sure who our 2nd half rightback will be !

Does Bruno fancy a kick about ?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Commentator thinks we've been in the PL 'a few years now', we finished 19th., and sacked our manager Howton.

Good to know we've got a professional on the job..........!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Is anyone else in the States or Canada trying to watch this? When i go to the club website there is a message which says that "Video geo-restricted by the owner" and "Supporters in the USA and Canada can watch a live stream of today's game by clicking here."

But when I click the "here" it takes me to FloSports website, and although I can see an option to view the game, it seems to want me to sign up (for $30 a month or $12.49 a month for a year's subscription). That doesn't sound very "free" to me.

Anyone? :shrug:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Who is 19?

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Is anyone else in the States or Canada trying to watch this? When i go to the club website there is a message which says that "Video geo-restricted by the owner" and "Supporters in the USA and Canada can watch a live stream of today's game by clicking here."

But when I click the "here" it takes me to FloSports website, and although I can see an option to view the game, it seems to want me to sign up (for $30 a month or $12.49 a month for a year's subscription). That doesn't sound very "free" to me.

Anyone? :shrug:

I'm watching on the dailymotion website, hopefully this might work for you

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7d4kq3

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
U23's... Alzate is ACM, Mlakaar is striker, I believe...

Just sling em in there Graham, you’ll soon get to know where there best positions are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here