Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "Frank Lampard's Derby Cup game - East Stand Upper + West Stand Upper OPEN

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Derby sold out their initial allocation and just been given another batch to take them to 3,103.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
They might as well open all of it now. I quite fancy trying out the N2 corner as I've been told theres a good view from there so am holding out...

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
Dammit. This is the third time I’ve been hanging on for WSU and bottled it the day before. Not bothered about my own seat, but I’m not hardy enough for ESU, open to the elements.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Dammit. This is the third time I’ve been hanging on for WSU and bottled it the day before. Not bothered about my own seat, but I’m not hardy enough for ESU, open to the elements.
I'm near the top of East Stand Lower and we hardly ever are affected by rain. East Stand Upper will be fine.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm near the top of East Stand Lower and we hardly ever are affected by rain. East Stand Upper will be fine.

[MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION], [MENTION=2223]e77[/MENTION], myself and others were getting wet, although not massively so, in row B of the ESU at the West Brom game.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
*Cough* Last week. *Cough*

Eh - what have I missed??? West Upper only opened today, and N2 isn't open yet according to the Stadium Plan?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Looks like we're on course for another bumper audience with Derby travelling in big numbers (for them) too.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Sussex Uni car park doesn’t seem to be open?

Not wasting the rest of Saturday queuing to get out of the Bridge.

Anyoneknow how early do you need to get to Mill Rd to get a space?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

There's.a queue already so if you head off after work tonight, you might just be OK.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007

Found it's normally full by around 1.15 for a 3pm kick off. So for a 12.30 kick off that would mean full by 10.45 (ish)? Get there for 10 to be safe.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Well done to The Professionals. Obvious now with hindsight that the right decisions were made at the right time.

Those without detailed understanding of the market, and inside knowledge of important factors, will hopefully keep their opinions to themselves in future.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Not a chance.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here