Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] O/T Missing puppy escaped in Ditchling/Hassocks area

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
ATTACH=CONFIG]114507[/ATTACH]
My fiend's dog has run off, so posting this in case anyone can help

If anyone is in the Hassocks/Ditchling area can they keep an eye out for a medium sized white fluffy dog, last seen in Ditchling around 10.30 this morning (Tuesday). He escaped from a relative in Hassocks at about 10 am. He is a friendly but naughty 1 year old male dog called Barney. If spotted please call (removed at posters request) or the number on his tag. Cheers

Attachments

• IMG-20190820-WA0000 (1).jpg
    IMG-20190820-WA0000 (1).jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
Update, still missing but seen just after 11 near the Ditchling vineyard

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
Now returned home after a long three hour run around mid Sussex. Very relieved.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Three hours at the vineyard? Probably needs an intervention,

I once went to see Scotland v Israel in Tel Aviv. Part of the rigorously enforced entertainment schedule was trip to a vineyard. Visit was scheduled for an hour. Took most of the day for thd tourists minders to round them up and get them back on the coach :lol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I once went to see Scotland v Israel in Tel Aviv. Part of the rigorously enforced entertainment schedule was trip to a vineyard. Visit was scheduled for an hour. Took most of the day for thd tourists minders to round them up and get them back on the coach :lol:

I didn't realise they made Buckfast in Israel :)

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Hope its never necessary but Brighton Dogwatch on Facebook is an excellent group to join and message. A message can get around the dog walking community pretty fast with these guys; they also have a twitter feed to join.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Must be a huge market for a reasonably priced GPS tracker that fits on the collar of family pets shirley?

It wouldn’t help much with our cats. I guess I wouldn’t need to buy so many collars, though! Gave up buying them years ago as they never lasted more than a week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here