Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] How do you become a NSC moderator?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
I don't think anyone is exempt from being a bellend from time to time on here.

Agreed.

But the board needs moderating. The better the quality of a board the more it gets used. Lose the 5% who consistently post toxic or immature stuff and you gain far far more than that.

Not many people get banned from here in reality. When it happens most are in agreement.

Eeyore

Apr 5, 2014

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Agreed.

But the board needs moderating. The better the quality of a board the more it gets used. Lose the 5% who consistently post toxic or immature stuff and you gain far far more than that.

Not many people get banned from here in reality. When it happens most are in agreement.

Anymore readings due? :)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was asked in 2003 but declined. Too busy.

I have plenty of time on my hands now, but have demonstrated a profound lack of restraint, excess of levity and general facetiousness, all of which preclude any further consideration.

I agree with this. After all, think of the number of poor fools I'd ban? :lolol:

Last edited:

Eeyore

Apr 5, 2014
Anymore readings due? :)

Hope so. I've been spending time on a novel recently though. Do you get email notifications ? Occasionally I get a trashy thought come into my head and do a scribble. Now the footy seasons back I've got a few ideas for social commentaries.

Weststander

Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I was asked in 2003 but declined. Too busy.

I have plenty of time on my hands now, but have demonstrated a profound lack of restraint, excess of levity and general facetiousness, all of which preclude any further consideration.

I agree with this. After all, think of the number of poor fools I'd ban? :lolol:

You (online) shoot from the hip, impulsively going on the attack.

Whilst mod’s such as [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] take the silent assassin approach, appearing from nowhere to calmly ban trolls, extremist and assorted transgressors.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You (online) shoot from the hip, impulsively going on the attack.

Whilst mod’s such as [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] take the silent assassin approach, appearing from nowhere to calmly ban trolls, extremist and assorted transgressors.

Yep.

Clint-Eastwood-Westerns.jpeg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Seen it, beautiful version of an arse taker.
It's a good job I've got 44% battery as this will probably take some finding.

Re the OP. I'd never have a chance as I'd immediately ban all the Palace trolls as soon as they trolled. Which clearly isn't allowed.

Anyway, off to find Snow White. [emoji23]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here