Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The **** in west lower by north

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
What should he have done about it?

Maybe he was putting it on here to make people aware of this kind of toxic behaviour in the stands, and to see if anyone else noticed it? Particularly as a young kid was involved.

I personally wouldn't have got involved either. Would you?

Personally, I would have wandered off and had a serious word with the stewards about a man threatening violence to children. Utter piece of shite that needs to be told, and publicly humiliated for being a nasty and potentially dangerous ****.

Diablo

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I`m surprised Ernest hasn`t owned up or at least started a post about how he was sitting with his eight year old son when a couple of mouthy teenagers fired up !!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Personally, I would have wandered off and had a serious word with the stewards about a man threatening violence to children. Utter piece of shite that needs to be told, and publicly humiliated for being a nasty and potentially dangerous ****.

This. Sounds from OP's genuinely disturbing account like the ****'s 8 year old lad was only too aware of his freak of a dad's propensity for kicking off at the drop of a hat. Total psycho. Hopefully 8 year old and the rest of his family haven't been on the receiving end of violence from nutjob with that short a fuse. Tho sadly suspect that's not the case.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
1) Absolutely no problem with threads like this.
2) Fully understand why the OP didn't get involved bit there must have been numerous others around who no excuse not to say anything. Don't need to threaten the guy just point out the lads are doing no wrong.
3) suspect the guy had other issues and was threatening the nearest weakest element, it's what bullies do.
4) If he is a regular, suspect the fact he left on 70 mins means he'll fit in Michelin the East Stand!!
5) Leaving on 70 meant he missed Duffy's goal!!!!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I think that there are very many stressed out and angry people about these days that threaten at the drop of a hat, even if their kids are there, it seems to be wherever you go.
Whatever you do, do not make an honest mistake driving your car!!
My Dad used to take me to a fun day at the football, Dad and kid time.
(I am not including footy aggro in this post as that was mostly kids and different to everyday anger)

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Thank goodness it didn't get that aggressive in the North Stand with the large group of foreign fans who spent much of the match squealing their support for Valencia. They seemed to be there en masse with EF Language School.

Obviously, it's good that can happen without anything kicking off - but on EF's part, not very bright at all, surely?

Arguably, not too hot on the club's part either. Might have been a good idea for them to be redirected to the South Stand from the turnstiles - or anywhere other than the North Stand really.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What was happening in the north stand east end? Several times most of the north, West side were all staring at something?!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
after reading this thread, anyone here suspicious Guinness boy was actually the man getting annoyed with the singing?

Wy else would he try to belittle that situation?

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
What was happening in the north stand east end? Several times most of the north, West side were all staring at something?!

Section of twenty or thirty foreign students who piped up when they scored. Bless.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I almost always like your posts and opinions, you’re an intelligent bloke.

But your posts in this thread are most un- [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] :( .

Funny, I was thinking that. Wasn’t you was it GB? ��

I was pulling his plonker a bit. Every one of these threads has had a "cool story bro" type response in the past, I just got there first. But I do find passive aggressiveness on social media bloody annoying. It's one of my little bugbears :shrug:

[MENTION=26444]Wrong Direction[/MENTION] didn't get involved because he had me sitting next to him.
A few posters know I've had head and brain cancer this past year.
Had it kicked off I would have been sitting in the middle of it:eek: The fella in question should be ashamed of himself. However his young son was fully kitted out in the new Albion kit.
Hopefully he's not sitting in East Upper this season!

That said I didn't know that (obviously). Hope you are ok and wish you a speedy recovery. That must have been properly shit.

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
Can anyone shed any light on what the shoe waving was all about?

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

What should he have done about it?

Maybe he was putting it on here to make people aware of this kind of toxic behaviour in the stands, and to see if anyone else noticed it? Particularly as a young kid was involved.

I personally wouldn't have got involved either. Would you?

This x 1,000. The mods shouldn’t be pissing on people trying to raise ugly crap like this

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Sounds like he didn't.

I'm not trying to sound hard or heroic but I personally would've grabbed him by the neck, lifted him off his feet, flung him a few rows down, leaped across the the rows ahead landing on him with my elbows, ripped one of the seats off and removed the padding, whack the seat over his head, get him in a headlock , drag him to the mens toilet, stick his head in the toilet and flush, force him to clean his hands, headbutt him, drag him back to his original seat, pull his trousers and pants down, shove a load of smuggled-in bottle tops down his throat, apologise to his son, kick the shit out of the 15 and 16 year olds, batter the stewards when they try to intervene, run onto the pitch and judo chop Trossard in the face, run to the Valencia away fans, wave my massive penis at them, leave 5 minutes before the final whistle to avoid any queues, then back home in no time.

Job done.

Problem solved

Well that’s not true. There’s no chopping in Judo and you have a micro penis. Otherwise, yeah I believe you.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Sadly there was another numb nuts in WSL. Probably 40's and looking a bit bevied up. Guessing Row O 146 or 147. Kids sitting all around, so he loudly shouts when Locadia is taken off 'About time, you're F*****g S**t Locadia'. Little lad about 8 yr old next to him and others all around. Someone shouted 'have a word' to him and he sat quietly for the rest of the match. Shame though. This was a friendly to benefit charity and honour Bruno. Holidaymakers and families enjoying the football and the sun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here