Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The **** in west lower by north

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
First half two 15 16 year olds in front of us joining in with all the songs. 40 odd year old with 8 year old son row in front turns around "you're voice is ****ing irritating me, you sing one more song and I'll take your head clean off"
15 year old says " we're at the football mate what's your problem?"
C*** says "right let's take this outside"
8 year old "dad please don't please dont'

What the **** is wrong with these *****!?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

07880 196442 - Amex Stadium Control Room. They're even on What's App. Put it in your phone.

All you would have to do is text details of such an incident in the future and it's location to the stewards from the comfort of your own seat and the ne'er-do-well will never even know who grassed him up. :thumbsup:

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He can post what he likes so long as it doesn’t break site rules. I’m just here to point out he’s being a bit of a FACEBOOK DORIS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I almost always like your posts and opinions, you’re an intelligent bloke.

But your posts in this thread are most un- [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] :( .

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I almost always like your posts and opinions, you’re an intelligent bloke.

But your posts in this thread are most un- [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] :( .

Funny, I was thinking that. Wasn’t you was it GB? ��

WATFORD zero

Jul 10, 2003
Just don't see the point of it. It's like the people who get cut up in traffic and wait till they get home and then write a massive Facebook rant "to the ****er who cut me up at 7 Dials" or something. No one knows who they are, they won't read it and it's very unlikely that a passing traffic copper will read the post and go "you know what, I'll have a quick look at the CCTV and do him retrospectively for dangerous driving".

Football's back. A glorious summer's evening, scoring twice and beating a side from La Liga who are in the Champions League, new manager, postive football and, because of the limited crowd size, no travel or catering problems. And, with the inevitabilty of the setting sun, someone's come on here and written a post slagging off our own fans when the culprit will neither read it nor be identified.

Well it may be that people other than me, as a result of reading this thread have learnt that when someone around you is being a complete ****, (which I don't think anyone is disputing) you can text a number or you could leave your seat and tell a steward at the time.

Hopefully this would have the effect of ensuring no other young teenager enjoying themselves at the football has to put up with said ****, so some positives have come out of it

*edit* And [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] will get the opportunity to call me a 'grass', further confirming the gulf between myself and that pathetic little ****. See, everyone's a winner :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well hopefully you will do the same with some of the 20 random threads that appear daily on here.:)

Seriously there is some shite on this " football " forum, and one bloke gets flamed for daring to start a thread about something he saw / heard at a match.

Wow wow wow

Calm down everybody, let's not say something that will be regretted. :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
First half two 15 16 year olds in front of us joining in with all the songs. 40 odd year old with 8 year old son row in front turns around "you're voice is ****ing irritating me, you sing one more song and I'll take your head clean off"
15 year old says " we're at the football mate what's your problem?"
C*** says "right let's take this outside"
8 year old "dad please don't please dont'

What the **** is wrong with these *****!?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Proof that there are some absolute ****s who follow the Albion. Sad that it’s often wankers with young children with no consideration for what they are bringing their children up to be either. It was ever so, unfortunately.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
[MENTION=26444]Wrong Direction[/MENTION] didn't get involved because he had me sitting next to him.
A few posters know I've had head and brain cancer this past year.
Had it kicked off I would have been sitting in the middle of it:eek: The fella in question should be ashamed of himself. However his young son was fully kitted out in the new Albion kit.
Hopefully he's not sitting in East Upper this season!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
The people that say the person will never read this, how do you know? Obviously he won't own up to it but he might be feeling a little embarrassed as well as hungover!

Fwiw, I would have said something as it is totally out of order on the two 15/16 year olds. Hopefully they didn't leave and just went and found another seat.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
[MENTION=26444]Wrong Direction[/MENTION] didn't get involved because he had me sitting next to him.
Had it kicked off I would have been sitting in the middle of it:eek: The fella in question should be ashamed of himself. However his young son was fully kitted out in the new Albion kit.

Well done for mentioning this, I didn't think it was right for me to comment about you on this thread.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Sounds like he didn't.

I'm not trying to sound hard or heroic but I personally would've grabbed him by the neck, lifted him off his feet, flung him a few rows down, leaped across the the rows ahead landing on him with my elbows, ripped one of the seats off and removed the padding, whack the seat over his head, get him in a headlock , drag him to the mens toilet, stick his head in the toilet and flush, force him to clean his hands, headbutt him, drag him back to his original seat, pull his trousers and pants down, shove a load of smuggled-in bottle tops down his throat, apologise to his son, kick the shit out of the 15 and 16 year olds, batter the stewards when they try to intervene, run onto the pitch and judo chop Trossard in the face, run to the Valencia away fans, wave my massive penis at them, leave 5 minutes before the final whistle to avoid any queues, then back home in no time.

Job done.

Problem solved

Nah ......You wouldn't.:D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Or the WSL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here