Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The **** in west lower by north

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I’d have SMASHED the blokes FACE IN! But then I’m hard and realise this option is unavailable to most.

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
So, pray tell what are the prescribed things that folk can make comments on, on NSC, after being at the football? And how many of these would better be dealt with by said poster having manned up, as is implied, at the time? ???

I would suggest that raising awareness about nobbery, by whatever means, especially by starting threads on NSC, is a good thing.:shrug:

This.

An observation by [MENTION=27125]Wrong-Direction[/MENTION] of twattish behaviour at a game was a subject worth discussing.

People shouldn’t let NSC bitchiness inhibit their posts.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
First half two 15 16 year olds in front of us joining in with all the songs. 40 odd year old with 8 year old son row in front turns around "you're voice is ****ing irritating me, you sing one more song and I'll take your head clean off"
15 year old says " we're at the football mate what's your problem?"
C*** says "right let's take this outside"
8 year old "dad please don't please dont'

What the **** is wrong with these *****!?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Wow. That is unbelievable. That poor kid, although, by the sounds of it, he's got more sense at the age of 8.

Don't get why people complain about these kinds of threads. It happened at our stadium at one of our games. Why not talk about it?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So, pray tell what are the prescribed things that folk can make comments on, on NSC, after being at the football? And how many of these would better be dealt with by said poster having manned up, as is implied, at the time? ???

I would suggest that raising awareness about nobbery, by whatever means, especially by starting threads on NSC, is a good thing.:shrug:
Indeed. The thread was obviously about an incident at the game. If people aren't intrested then why bother opening the thread?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
wasn't he already outside

Knob.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
That is grim. If he had been drinking at the ground and people kept serving him, even more grim.

Where were the stewards!

Sorry should be quoting the vomit post.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Did you do anything about it at the time?

Sounds like he didn't.

I'm not trying to sound hard or heroic but I personally would've grabbed him by the neck, lifted him off his feet, flung him a few rows down, leaped across the the rows ahead landing on him with my elbows, ripped one of the seats off and removed the padding, whack the seat over his head, get him in a headlock , drag him to the mens toilet, stick his head in the toilet and flush, force him to clean his hands, headbutt him, drag him back to his original seat, pull his trousers and pants down, shove a load of smuggled-in bottle tops down his throat, apologise to his son, kick the shit out of the 15 and 16 year olds, batter the stewards when they try to intervene, run onto the pitch and judo chop Trossard in the face, run to the Valencia away fans, wave my massive penis at them, leave 5 minutes before the final whistle to avoid any queues, then back home in no time.

Job done.

Problem solved

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My experience of the West Lower, North End, (Row U fact fans) tonight was something i shant forget in a hurry. Lad early 20s swaying side to side on the steps inside the ground as the match kicked off. So utterly gone. No idea how stewards let him in but they were dogshit tonight. People shouting at him to sit down and take his seat as his was blocking peoples view. Eventually one ushered him to his seat in the middle of the row. He sat down and collapsed immediately. Until about the 23rd minute when there was an inhuman sound and then shouting. He had woken up and projectile vomited on the row in front. I dont think ive ever seen so much puke. Poor bloke in front of him utterly drenched in vomit and fled. Wasnt expecting a pre season game against Valencia to resemble a scene from the exorcist! It was so bad. I hope anyone affected in row T is disinfected and ok. PS the 2 cleaners who came in mid match (1 was called Pawel) to clean up this biblical mess were awesome.

Thank **** football is back.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Having had my teeth knocked out twice in unprovoked attacks I dont mind admitting that unless it was someone i know i would never get involved in someone else's "beef" even if they were getting a kicking. Shame that past experiences have changed me from what some on here would call being the hero. This guy was bright red with anger and looked like he wanted to kill these kids, hence why they never returned. He himself left with his kid on 70 mins.

One Teddy Maybank

Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Sounds like he didn't.

I'm not trying to sound hard or heroic but I personally would've grabbed him by the neck, lifted him off his feet, flung him a few rows down, leaped across the the rows ahead landing on him with my elbows, ripped one of the seats off and removed the padding, whack the seat over his head, get him in a headlock , drag him to the mens toilet, stick his head in the toilet and flush, force him to clean his hands, headbutt him, drag him back to his original seat, pull his trousers and pants down, shove a load of smuggled-in bottle tops down his throat, apologise to his son, kick the shit out of the 15 and 16 year olds, batter the stewards when they try to intervene, run onto the pitch and judo chop Trossard in the face, run to the Valencia away fans, wave my massive penis at them, leave 5 minutes before the final whistle to avoid any queues, then back home in no time.

Job done.

Problem solved

Ah, yes Mega, you watch wrestling.........

Last edited:

One Teddy Maybank

Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
My experience of the West Lower, North End, (Row U fact fans) tonight was something i shant forget in a hurry. Lad early 20s swaying side to side on the steps inside the ground as the match kicked off. So utterly gone. No idea how stewards let him in but they were dogshit tonight. People shouting at him to sit down and take his seat as his was blocking peoples view. Eventually one ushered him to his seat in the middle of the row. He sat down and collapsed immediately. Until about the 23rd minute when there was an inhuman sound and then shouting. He had woken up and projectile vomited on the row in front. I dont think ive ever seen so much puke. Poor bloke in front of him utterly drenched in vomit and fled. Wasnt expecting a pre season game against Valencia to resemble a scene from the exorcist! It was so bad. I hope anyone affected in row T is disinfected and ok. PS the 2 cleaners who came in mid match (1 was called Pawel) to clean up this biblical mess were awesome.

Awesome......

Well described - burst out laughing........ (I know, I shouldn't - the poor people in front)......

What a nightmare.....

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

Now that's a good story!

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Having had my teeth knocked out twice in unprovoked attacks I dont mind admitting that unless it was someone i know i would never get involved in someone else's "beef" even if they were getting a kicking. Shame that past experiences have changed me from what some on here would call being the hero. This guy was bright red with anger and looked like he wanted to kill these kids, hence why they never returned. He himself left with his kid on 70 mins.

Understandable, maybe next time grab a photo/video and send to club as mentioned before. A warm sunny eve, a win, a friendly.. some people are just ********s not matter what right .. :glare:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
All very calm and normal in my new seat last night, in close proximity to some real prawn sandwichers.

Football has all sorts of fans, and I feel those nearby would be very interested in the Tunnel Club and Cheese Room.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here