Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Palace scum and all that, but, :clap:

I nearly gave her a :thumbsup:. F*** that.

And adoration like that will make sure the sad prick stays on here.

I'm aware of that, but in a million monkeys and a million typewriters kind of way, it was quite good.

Except that VAR gag was all over Twitter and the media headlines in general, doing the rounds well over a YEAR ago after Germany were knocked out of the World Cup in Russia by South Korea.

You can't have expected one of the goonsquad to come up with that, surely.

:rolleyes:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Except that VAR gag was all over Twitter and the media headlines in general, doing the rounds well over a YEAR ago after Germany were knocked out of the World Cup in Russia by South Korea.

Not me Easy old chap. Yet Dougshit got a pat on the back from a couple on here. Fvck sake!

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

:rolleyes:

Not me Easy old chap. Yet Dougshit got a pat on the back from a couple on here. Fvck sake!

Lighten up, for ****'s sake. I'm not "all over Twitter" so it's the first time I'd heard it, and I thoguht it was funny, despite the source.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Getting back on tw.at, several sauces are reporting the new bid of £65m plus a starlet on loan has been turned down (here’s one https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/...oan-in-65m-offer-for-primary-transfer-target/)

I like the idea of cash and a loan, because even if the loan is awesome, they’ll walk away next season. The chap being touted played at Hoffenheim last season, I expect he’d be excited to run out in such a colourful kit* as Palace’s. Also, Hoff are sponsored by SAP - how corporate! Nowhere near as dynamic as MANBANK£”!!&Z>#%

I’m torn between this large offer and a loan, and rejecting all the many, many teams interested (aka Arsenal). I hope Wolf and his brother really ratchet up the public media pressure in the next week.

*:jester::sick::sick:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I hope he stays now. The stroppy little moppet will be like a spoilt kid who's been grounded for a week with no wi-fi. Good luck getting a tune out of that, Roy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here