Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
One or two of the more prolific posters on this thread seem to have gone missing.

I do hope they are alright ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
One or two of the more prolific posters on this thread seem to have gone missing.

I do hope they are alright ???
[MENTION=5101]BigGully[/MENTION] is out and about and with a very sore head it seems. I guess he’s a bit hung over after a session down the boozer playing darts......the dedicated sportsman that he is.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seeing as how there's no less than EIGHT shades of Brexit that our clown MPs don't want, maybe we just need to go with option they don't want the least. That's how bad it's got. Either that or just draw straws FFS :shrug:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I don't think a second referendum will pass in the commons based upon last night. There were too many that voted No and there would not be many more required to vote it down. Most likely to pass is the Customs Union one, so I reckon TM should be on the phone to Barnier asking them to change the political declaration to make the Customs Union in the withdrawal agreement the basis of a permanent solution. Put that back to the commons, get it passed and then get on with it FFS! It won't happen though.

There is a fear of increasing division, but I think the campaign to rejoin will become a bigger thorn in the side of politics than UKIP were, if we go out without checking if it is still wanted, better to deal with it now. Get a mandate for the course we are taking, or a rejection of it and stay.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
looks like your ruling classes have carried on doing what they do best .........and that would be mainly ****ing it up and making it as difficult as possible for the man in the street .....just look how the immigration policy has panned out for the residents of Bradford, Burnley, Blackburn , Cardiff , Leicester , ,Nottingham , Birmgimngmingmimgmingham ,Manchester , Hayes , Croydon , Sheffield , Rotherham , Rochdale , Telford........yaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn.....!!! your politicians have given you a total rebore ....and you don't even know it .

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Bernie Sanders would’ve been destroyed at the polls. Anyone seeking social and economic justice in the USA is considered a ‘commie’ by 2/3 of the populace.

I don't believe this. I think he would have won. He has huge support. Huge grassroots support too, which matters a lot when campaigning with the election funding system they have over there. A far better candidate for many Americans than Hilary ever was, who many seemed to view as the least worst option rather than a good option.

I predict now that he will win the Democrat nomination to run for presidency, and will win in 2020, partly due to a high turnout of people coming out to vote because of the change he represents. The younger generation wants a different America.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
looks like your ruling classes have carried on doing what they do best .........and that would be mainly ****ing it up and making it as difficult as possible for the man in the street .....just look how the immigration policy has panned out for the residents of Bradford, Burnley, Blackburn , Cardiff , Leicester , ,Nottingham , Birmgimngmingmimgmingham ,Manchester , Hayes , Croydon , Sheffield , Rotherham , Rochdale , Telford........yaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnn.....!!! your politicians have given you a total rebore ....and you don't even know it .

The residents of Bradford are very happy with immigration I believe?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Are you not an immigrant yourself?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

are they really ....well why are half of them living in perth then ...??

yes old boy i am an immigrant ......i go to work , i pay my taxes ,i pay for my kids to go to school and i have private health insurance , i am continually being rung up by people wanting to find any pension money that may be owing to me from the 4 years i worked in the UK ....my reply is always that i think there are enough people rinsing the country out and i am quite willing to support myself ...thanks..............do you have a job , or are you a parasite...??

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

I worked in Bradford for nine years, alongside people whose parents were immigrants. I lived in the same street as immigrants in Huddersfield. The doctor and his family were particularly pleasant.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
are they really ....well why are half of them living in perth then ...??

yes old boy i am an immigrant ......i go to work , i pay my taxes ,i pay for my kids to go to school and i have private health insurance , i am continually being rung up by people wanting to find any pension money that may be owing to me from the 4 years i worked in the UK ....my reply is always that i think there are enough people rinsing the country out and i am quite willing to support myself ...thanks..............do you have a job , or are you a parasite...??

You are in no position to criticise immigration. No position whatsoever.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here