***Worlds Hardest Creature VII, THE FINAL***

Who is WHC VII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
That's a bit harsh. Soft, cute and cuddly they may be, but I wouldn't call badgers puny.

It's a travesty. I wouldn't be surprised if the shrimp refused to take part next year

It's not a travesty, it is 2 very hard aggressive creatures. The closeness of the competition reflects that these are 2 very tough, hard, competitors. Clearly the shrimp can scare the shlt out of everything around it, but any small furry animal that can hold it's own within a pride of lions is also worthy of a place in the final.

Amazing final so far. The Shrimp supporters need to talk up their champion, get the photos and videos supporting their creature not worrying about what the badger is doing.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
FINALLY, after years of this competition, we have a final that is WORTHY because at last, people have come to understand the point of the competition. I just wish the propaganda would stop - there's no need to try and discredit one or the other, or vote tactically, just judge it on its merits.

I have for many years been pro badger, but the shrimp has won my heart this year. A tough call.

In a pound for pound fight, the shrimp has all the attributes of a SUPERHERO. Human-sized, it could punch a FERRY over the MOON. It boils the water around it, it hits so fast. It's basically the LOVECHILD of THE FLASH and THE HULK, wearing JOSEPH'S TECHNICOLOUR DREAMCOAT and SCUBA GEAR. That is flair, and me likey. However, I'm not sure about its mentality - IMO this competition is also about a willingness to fight, or even a love for it, as well as the ability to do well in one. I'm not convinced the shrimp isn't just a pacifist with a karate belt.

The HB on the other hand is the bar brawler, he goes out looking for trouble and bloody loves getting stuck in. The sort of bloke who'd get his pint spiked and still KICK someone through a WINDOW before KNOBBING their wife, just BECAUSE. The sort of guy who loves a SCAR because life's too short not to have stories. We've also seen him take punishment from bigger animals, venomous ones even, but he just SLEEPS IT OFF and GOES AGAIN. He's the FROCH of this fight - not technically the best and takes a lot on the chin, but has the heart of a WARRIOR, and just keeps getting up.

Aaaarrgh, so tough, it's 50/50. But after much deliberation I vote HB, because I think it's finally his turn, I admire the longevity and enduring appeal. The Shrimp will be back bigger and stronger next year and is an inevitable future winner. That said I'll be happy either way, dream final, worthy winners the pair of them. Thank Christ this year the HARDEST went FURTHEST, not the BIGGEST, and it didn't descend into a Lion/Tiger or Shark/Orca FARCE like previous years.

This remains the fairest and most eloquent post on the matter.

I submit that on the basis of passion, aggression, will-to-fight and sheer don'tgivea****ery - the Honey Badger deserves this.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Over 150 votes cast and there's only 4 in it at the moment....and there's still a day to go. With hundreds of members currently online who haven't voted it could still go either way.

Whoever wins, history will be made as we'll be getting a first time winner.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
If the shrimp was equal size to the badger, it would also scare away a pride of lions. YOU KNOW THAT

Stumpy Tim

I submit that on the basis of passion, aggression, will-to-fight and sheer don'tgivea****ery - the Honey Badger deserves this.

I submit you're wrong. The shrimp is a monster of an animal. Read the facts. If a human could move it's arm at a TENTH of the speed the shrimp can, we would be able to throw a baseball into ORBIT. Imagine being on the end of a punch like that. He's proper mental and proper tough with it. The shrimp is a LEGEND

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What a performance from the shrimp. Magnificent stuff.

This is up there with Becker as a 17 year old in his first Wimbledon. If the Shrimp doesn't finish in the top 3 in the BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2014 after this effort, I think I probably won't bother watching it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here