Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Corbyn backing the other side..........again

D

Deleted member 22389

Its a shame its not the old style Labour as a lot of young people are spending nearly all their wages on rent ,there not enough social housing none of the governments have resolved this crisis .

The old style Labour has gone forever.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The opposite is a government hell bent on killing as many poor people as it can

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
It not often I feel sorry for Australians, but you have managed it.
You are a complete arse and this country is far better off for not having you stinking the place out.
It's no longer any of your business anyway so do one you total arsewipe.

1. Opinion 2. Opinion 3. Wrong

Best you’ve got?

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
He would not condemn Russia over Salisbury. He actively supported Sinn Fein.

Credible in the Gulf equals Iranian threats, video of Iranian vessels alongside the tankers, and UK not US security services blaming Iran.

But Jeremy says different.

You really are a complete idiot.

The UN, The EU, Germany, France........all saying the same as Corbyn but he's the traitorous idiot?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Jeremy Corbyn has officially condemned Iran more times than 648 other current MPs in the House of Commons. To label him pro-Iran is a wilful & verifiable lie. In fact Jeremy Corbyn ranks 7th place of 1000+ MPs since 2005 for the number of times he condemned Iran's Human Rights Abuses in Parliamentary EDMs. On 51 occasions he has officially condemned Iran's Human Rights Abuses.

The UK media are wilfully simplistic. It is perfectly feasible to conclude Iran is a despotic regime yet still seek confirmatory evidence that it is guilty of that which it is accused. In fact that’s how international law works

The often repeated smear about Jeremy Corbyn appearing on Iran’s Press TV is actually true. He did. But what they will not tell you is that Jeremy pulled out of appearing on Iran’s Press TV because he feared it had an “anti-west bias”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I really think I should vote Corbyn, now. FFS, why all the lies? What are the right frightened of? Corbyn, agent of Iran? I am beginning to doubt he ever spoke to the IRA.

Cracking thread this. Brilliant judgement to post it. Top work. Etc. Etc.

I may even unblock Enrest. Hang on....no...ha ha! I am not a ****. :lolol:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'm no fan of Corbyn, but the frothing at the mouth thick as mince brigade on here are down to a new level if they think he is defending Iran.

He is questioning intelligence which ain't a bad thing to do if you look at our recent history.

Take a look at who Thatcher had on her Christmas card list.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
No, far from it but it's all you deserve.
Everytime you post you are just an embarrassment and being totally owned.
Just give up.

LOL, Do I embaress you? Oh bless. You really should try growing up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here