Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Norwich cap all ticket prices at £30

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The drinks token was only for the first X people. Our group didn't get them, for example.

(I'm not disagreeing with your general point, just correcting this aspect of it)

True; I’d forgotten that - first 250, or something...??

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Twenty's not plenty?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
That’s not entirely fair. Entry got you a token for a drink (£6), plus the place was decked out with Albion banners etc, had a stage where interviews with ex players, TB, the team after the game etc...

Your approach is a bit like saying that entry to a muddy field in Worthy Farm at the end of June costs a couple of hundred quid for a long weekend.

On top of this all other clubs only had the venue for 3 hours pre match. We hired the venue all day which would have cost £££.

I was initially annoyed at the charge, softened as I realised what it entailed and qualified you for if you bought a ticket.

el punal

Meanwhile we charged fans £15 to enter a free venue.

Only if you wanted to go, and it was £10. I presume that you’re talking about Box Park for the cup semi-final? I took my son in law and grandson along, they really enjoyed it. The club put a lot into the occasion so no complaints from me.

Now if really want to have a moan about “profiteering” read some of the stories about fans being ripped off for the Champions League Final in Madrid - flight fares, hotel accommodation, cost of food and drink - ouch!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Only if you wanted to go, and it was £10. I presume that you’re talking about Box Park for the cup semi-final? I took my son in law and grandson along, they really enjoyed it. The club put a lot into the occasion so no complaints from me.

Now if really want to have a moan about “profiteering” read some of the stories about fans being ripped off for the Champions League Final in Madrid - flight fares, hotel accommodation, cost of food and drink - ouch!

.....and don’t forget Baku

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Not a problem we will encounter ;)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Norwich are wankers

C/o derek and Clive live

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ooh! You never know, we might just scrape into the Europa League. Our first game away to Kairat Almaty in Kazakhstan. Southern will no doubt be putting on extra trains. :flypig:

Knowing our luck we'll get Aberdeen. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here