[Albion] Rosenior offered coaching role at Boro

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He’s too classy for that shithole

I would have thought that his existing role at a Premier League club has to be better. Complete with settled family on the south coast(I presume)

I would have thought he'd have gone if he'd been offered the top job and probably have gone if offered assistant manager. I also think if CH was still here he wouldn't even consider any kind of move. But being part of the back room with Robbie Effing Keane and having to move the kids to Middlesboro? He'd be mad wouldn't he?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I would have thought that his existing role at a Premier League club has to be better. Complete with settled family on the south coast(I presume)

0cc9217249f885f060af339cd1a006dc.jpg
d3ebd9bbac27afe618ac1d571040d432.jpg

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
If the money and improved status is greater I suspect he will go. Such is football. Hope he doesn't as he's been an excellent ambassador for the club since being here bu good luck to him if he does

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Get way to get offered something better in your existing company....

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I've been to Middlesborough recently. It's a ****ing shithole.

The club is also guaranteed to keep spending piles of cash and failing miserably until the owner pulls the plug. Then they will free fall...

Their recent sojourn to the Premier League made the football we played last season look like Ajax, Gullit and Van Bastien era.

Their fans are mostly complete and utter ***** with a mentality from the 1970s. Thick inbred scum.

It's hardly an attractive prospect.

If Liam decides to go, then it'll just be to rinse them for a few quid and then **** back off to somewhere nice. Like anywhere (apart from Luton).

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I've been to Middlesborough recently. It's a ****ing shithole.

The club is also guaranteed to keep spending piles of cash and failing miserably until the owner pulls the plug. Then they will free fall...

Their recent sojourn to the Premier League made the football we played last season look like Ajax, Gullit and Van Bastien era.

Their fans are mostly complete and utter ***** with a mentality from the 1970s. Thick inbred scum.

It's hardly an attractive prospect.

If Liam decides to go, then it'll just be to rinse them for a few quid and then **** back off to somewhere nice. Like anywhere (apart from Luton).

But, apart from that, a good choice. Yeah ?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
If they've offered him a job doesn't that suggest he has had an interview and expressed an interest?

Not unless it's celery.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not sure why moving to Middlesbrough for a coaching role is enough of an incentive to leave albion.

If it was to be manager, or assistant manager that would be a definite step up - and pretty tempting for Liam.

Sounds like he was interviewed for manager, and they've offered him the C prize of a junior role.

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
We can be an arrogant lot - there are some stunning parts of the North East, and as I remember, Liam enjoyed his time with Hull.

This makes sense, if he can’t see an opening to breaking into Potter’s coaching team. I’d have thought Hughton would have fast-tracked him. He’s too good a prospect to let sit around, not developing, just like Nathan Jones.

boik

We can be an arrogant lot - there are some stunning parts of the North East, and as I remember, Liam enjoyed his time with Hull.

This makes sense, if he can’t see an opening to breaking into Potter’s coaching team. I’d have thought Hughton would have fast-tracked him. He’s too good a prospect to let sit around, not developing, just like Nathan Jones.

Not just that, but I find calling thousands of people you’ve never met “thick inbred scum” pretty distasteful. One of my friends is from the area and he and his friends are a decent bunch.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not just that, but I find calling thousands of people you’ve never met “thick inbred scum” pretty distasteful. One of my friends is from the area and he and his friends are a decent bunch.

Totally agree. I have a few mates who come from boro and are really great people.

There are some complete wankers on this board.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here