Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What changes would you like to see at the AMEX, when we return in August?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
When the beer pumps run out, don't top up a half filled pint ( end of barrel and put aside to go flat ) with the contents of the new barrel.

Happened to me three times this season, including Sunday. Sent back each time.

If you are in the WSU take a keen look at where your pint is coming from.

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
Harveys Beer shack by the bandstand to stay open longer than just until 30 minutes before kickoff.
,... and ...
...well.... some nice free flowing football would be ... nice ;-)

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Dicks Bar 2 - The Revenge. ie Bigger and Better.

Raised bench seating in concourses on the back wall so some people could have a seat before and after the game to have their burgers/beer etc

We all want bigger and better Dicks.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
London Pride

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
There really are some good and recurring suggestions here. Is it possible for this thread to be sent to the club / Barber ?

My additions ( extending a bit beyond just the Amex facilities ) would be -

1. When I watch the Albion on tv, having been at the game, it never seems to capture the home atmosphere. If anything it over emphasises the away fans. Could the microphones be moved to correct this ?
2. Could the train travel area be extended up to Gatwick ? It's only a couple more stations but would cover quite a large number of additional supporters travel.
3. Could the club website state definitively after each match date and time has been fixed and can no longer be changed.
4. Could Barber encourage the FA / Prem to ban drums from all grounds ? Bloody annoying and surely more dangerous than a bottle cap.

1. Don’t the Tv broadcasters have control of the mic positions?
2. Yes please, although it would probably cost the club a fair chunk more.
3. Wouldn’t that end with us having to play a league and cup game simultaneously?
4. Yeah drums are shit.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The long-promised coat rail.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
How do you get 'forested' into the ground? :lolol:

One would need to be forced to be forested, seriously though when ever I am out for walk in the woods it's one of life's great pleasures to be able to have a wee behind a tree, it's a wonderful communing with nature experience, yet do this behind a tree in the memorial garden and one gets six weeks community service....... Apparently!, dear Mr Bloom can we have some toilets outside the Amex please

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Improvement to the staff on the food and drink kiosk, they are far too slow and in serious need of training. Time is money.

Would be fantastic if we could have a couple of huge marques outside the ground selling food and drink in a Twickenham style, get people to or around the ground earlier and reduce the queuing at Brighton station.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The giant screens actually working and showing more replays

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
One way system through the toilets so you don't get two queues battling it out.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Yes, [MENTION=65]cheshunt seagull[/MENTION] if you have a medical condition, contact the Disability Team at the Amex to discuss it.

Thanks very much. I have already had help with moving my seat from the back of the North , where everyone stands, to nearer the front and they were great.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here