Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Alan Partridge: This Time

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I thought the relationship between Steve Coogan and Simon Farnabys character's was just superb. So much better than the first episode and now we are locked in I am sure its going to be a bonkers journey.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Awful tv worse than the tripe, The Office

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Brilliant episode, Partridge's pride, vanity and insecurity laid bare in all its glory.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Stick to watching Mrs Brown's boys [emoji42]

Hardly think so. If you are suggesting his humour is above me you are very much mistaken and insulting.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You're quite the tv critic, ever thought about writing a blog?

I always laugh when people I have on ignore are mocked. I think: 'Aha, eat my goal!'.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Awful tv worse than the tripe, The Office

You are of course, incorrect. I imagine you're still ordering Jethro tapes on VHS from Britannia Home Video club.

Tonight's episode was fantastic. The Alan we know and love, truly giving absolutely zero shits about anyone other than himself and his "career". Highlighting his insecurity and then him seizing on the tweets at the end.

I also especially loved him getting carried away comparing the tweetmap to an air raid by "foreign aggressors".

Lovely stuff.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Being a bit slow on the uptake I usually need to watch Alan Partridge twice before I get all the little innuendo so will take a second look tomorrow

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You are of course, incorrect. I imagine you're still ordering Jethro tapes on VHS from Britannia Home Video club.

Tonight's episode was fantastic. The Alan we know and love, truly giving absolutely zero shits about anyone other than himself and his "career". Highlighting his insecurity and then him seizing on the tweets at the end.

I also especially loved him getting carried away comparing the tweetmap to an air raid by "foreign aggressors".

Lovely stuff.

Condescending knob aren't you

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I always laugh when people I have on ignore are mocked. I think: 'Aha, eat my goal!'.

I always enjoy the fact you obviously read your "ignored posters" post. That's due to you being a ****ing tit

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think you are so I'll leave it there.
You are very aggressive.
I’ll put down to you maybe having a bad day rather than assuming you are a punchy little twerp with a shit sense of humour and leave it there too. Goodnight.

Lol why has thread turned into an Alan Partridge disaster sketch

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
You are very aggressive.
I’ll put down to you maybe having a bad day rather than assuming you are a punchy little twerp with a shit sense of humour and leave it there too. Goodnight.

The temperature inside this apple pie is over 1000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here