Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Acid attack on 3 year old boy.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
ITV news have just announced that the father of the 3 year old boy, is one of the people arrested and charged in connection with the attack.

I didn't think the story could get any worse....

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Oh the irony. When I dared suggest that our current immigration issues were leading to disaster I was stamped on by our resident bleeding hearts and multi cultis who used this despicable episode as an example of our own British scumbags being just as bad as the migrants...then it turns out that...well, you get the gist.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Oh the irony. When I dared suggest that our current immigration issues were leading to disaster I was stamped on by our resident bleeding hearts and multi cultis who used this despicable episode as an example of our own British scumbags being just as bad as the migrants...then it turns out that...well, you get the gist.

By that logic migrants are bad.

Maybe what folk are trying to say is that lumping groups of people together as a whole is unwise.

Whether the people who did this are migrants or not does not make migrants bad. It means that there are some who are.

If indeed they are migrants- which we don't know.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Maybe what folk are trying to say is that lumping groups of people together as a whole is unwise.

Whether the people who did this are migrants or not does not make migrants bad. It means that there are some who are.

Don't bother. He's lost it. Sad.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

What the actual **** does this have to do with immigration? Anyone would think you were traumatised by seeing a big black willy as a child :shrug:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

We do know. And they are.

I'm not lumping all migrants together. I'm careful to NOT do that. There's migrants who are an absolute credit to themselves. Sihks, Hindus, Chinese, Poles...all welcome...but there's others who are not interested in integration, not concerned with the norms and culture of the UK and cause problems wherever they go.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I'm not lumping all migrants together. I'm careful to NOT do that. There's migrants who are an absolute credit to themselves. Sihks, Hindus, Chinese, Poles...all welcome...but there's others who are not interested in integration, not concerned with the norms and culture of the UK and cause problems wherever they go.

Three Slovakian and one Afghan....are they in your 'special' category, O great judge of The Races?

Face it pal, you'd have a **** of a job torturing this horrble story into a racist narrative, although I see you're massively up for it.

Here you go:

shovel.jpg

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Anyone that thinks all cultures are equal is a ****ing idiot. Our people are being stabbed, beheaded, raped and blown to pieces, yet some still prefer to just close their eyes and put their fingers in their ears.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Anyone that thinks all cultures are equal is a ****ing idiot. Our people are being stabbed, beheaded, raped and blown to pieces, yet some still prefer to just close their eyes and put their fingers in their ears.

What the **** are you going on about? Do you thnk islamic terrorists attcked this child? Get your head out of your arse for a second.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
What the **** are you going on about? Do you thnk islamic terrorists attcked this child? Get your head out of your arse for a second.

No, I think an Afghani immigrant had his own 3 year old son targeted in an acid attack. You get YOUR head out of your arse.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

I do agree with that.

But pointing out the domicile status of people whenever something bad happens is a dangerous thing to do. And quite redundant really. They are either bad people or not. Saying they are bad immigrants is unhelpful because it is singling out a group of people in an unequal way.

If a British person commits a crime we never refer to their nationality. So to refer to only one group is to channel a thought process of association with criminality.

I am not disagreeing that there is a problem with integration at all. But as insular (and in some cases criminal) folk can be within a plural mono culture it is important not to place tags on some groups and not others. That creates a rift of distrust.

We saw this after BREXIT because of some of the rhetoric that under-pinned it. That led to an inverse situation where leavers were called racist- which for the majority is a false allegation. But it's the same concept.

When I was a child I was taught that black folk and Irish were often dangerous. I'm not going back there. It took years to rid my psyche of it.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Domestic violence happens in all families no matter what their ethnicity.

The mother left the father and took the three children with her. The father has been arrested along with some others.

A mother and daughter Heather Whitbread and Michelle,were killed in Hastings by the father.
Another daughter Victoria Couchman was killed by her father in St Leonards Sussex
It happens in all communities.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
A man throws acid, ****ing acid on his own son and the worst thing you can think of him is that he’s foreign? Really?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A man throws acid, ****ing acid on his own son and the worst thing you can think of him is that he’s foreign? Really?

That is the first thing you think if you are a racist idiot. Do keep up!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Domestic violence happens in all families no matter what their ethnicity.

The mother left the father and took the three children with her. The father has been arrested along with some others.

A mother and daughter Heather Whitbread and Michelle,were killed in Hastings by the father.
Another daughter Victoria Couchman was killed by her father in St Leonards Sussex
It happens in all communities.

You can't say that! You are spoiling the racist narrative.
[MENTION=5076]Bevendean Hillbilly[/MENTION] is an educated man, working in the NHS, and should be ashamed of himself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here