Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 22-24/2

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well that was a good night’s work for the Albion. Dare we hope that none of our relegation rivals pick up more than a point this weekend. Tend to think that Newcastle will steamroller Huddersfield though you never know but the others all have losable games.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Cardiff back to normal its in our hands. Leicester's form is as bad as ours 1 point in 15, there for the taking...

el punal

Amazing that we only took 1 point off Fulham.

Too true. Unfortunately we decided, when we played them, to read the Fulham manual of defending twice this season. Hopefully we’ve thrown it in the bin. Let’s move on, hopefully the results will go our way today and we get a free hit against Leicester on Tuesday.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Tend to think that Newcastle will steamroller Huddersfield though you never know but the others all have losable games.

They could tonk Burnley on Tuesday too. Dyche’s tactics rely on no mistakes and an agreeable ref, they might not be so lucky at St James.

Toon aside, my concern is the Arsenal - Southampton tomorrow. Exactly the sort of game they could win.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
They could tonk Burnley on Tuesday too. Dyche’s tactics rely on no mistakes and an agreeable ref, they might not be so lucky at St James.

Toon aside, my concern is the Arsenal - Southampton tomorrow. Exactly the sort of game they could win.

Nah

Arsenal home: P13 W10 D2 L1
Saints away: P13 W3 D3 L7

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Because they scored a goal against us, when we were 2-0 up and, like the West Ham game 4 weeks earlier, we panicked.

All fine margins, if we had scored with the other two chances in the first half it would have been game over IMHO. Even at 1-2 just before they scored the equalizer a great save from goalkeeper, if that went in game over as they would not have come back from that.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Cardiff back to normal its in our hands. Leicester's form is as bad as ours 1 point in 15, there for the taking...
Yes, we certainly are

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Burnley fans booing another black left-back for no obvious reason.
Much like their manager and a lot of their players, Burnley fans seem to be angry all the time.
Thinking the same .. nasty lot. When not doing that place is quieter than a morgue
Was just about to comment. Every time I watch them, their fans find a reason to boo a black person. This time, Rose had the cheek to be fouled a couple of times, so they boo him. What a nasty, nasty club Burnley is.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Chris Woods... First shot on target spurs fluffing around in final third far too much.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here