Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No 'big signings' according to CH; he may want to rethink that.
Come on it's obvious - he's instructed the team to play badly so that Tony gives him some money. Why else would he have our player of the season on the bench, and have given Izqueirdo the day off? As well as resting our top scorer.

Free header from regulation cross, this is our defence just not doing the basics. Painful to watch but if you have no real plan to get Liverpool turning and just invite them on to front foot you will get destroyed

D

Deleted member 2719

Every time Hughton has managed against Liverpool they have scored 5 apparently...........

Attack attack, attack attack attack

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Come on it's obvious - he's instructed the team to play badly so that Tony gives him some money. Why else would he have our player of the season on the bench, and have given Izqueirdo the day off? As well as resting our top scorer.
On Sky they've been saying that Jose is injured...

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Just hope Liverpool ease off 2nd half or else it could be 5, 6, 7 .......

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Neville on Schelloto: "he's just hiding". He's been disgraceful in this game a la his performance against Everton. Personally I hope he never plays for us again that's how strongly I feel right now. Over the top I know but his application has been dreadful in his last few games. No disgrace getting out played by Liverpool but we're better than this.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here