Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Physical Peculiarities or Imperfections do you Find Attractive in the Opposite Sex?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Always had a bit of a thing for women in glasses - maybe because I'm so short-sighted myself.
Like another poster, have a liking for big noses - conversely. because I have a small one myself

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Why does it have to be opposite sex, by the way?! Come on now

Of course it doesn't and I realised that after I posted thread. I tried to edit thread to include same sex aficianados but there was no edit facility once I had posted for some reason. Apologies if anyone felt excluded as a result of my initial oversight.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
this lass loves a chap in specs (not old natty health specials..) and adores a hairy manrug! does that count?

I sound just your type. And I'm quite partial to a rug myself but of the female variety. (I'm not flirting by the way so don't be getting ideas, there are other forums that cater for that sort of behaviour).

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Short girls
Glasses
Curvy or a bit chubby is cute too
I love a nose piercing
Ripped tights or a bit grungy
I also have a thing for arty chicks, I used to fancy any girls with a big art folder under her arm at college

Btw- looking forward to hearing from [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] on this ����

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
A really, really tiny penis. So tiny infact that it's hidden behind/under/between a couple folds of skin next to a gaping wound of an orifice I'm yet to find a healthy use for so instead I tend to just put my own member into and jiggle it about a bit until they hopefully wet themself all over it mid spasm. They are an odd lot that lot but takes all sorts.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Boss-eyed with a limp.

Still haven't found her.

One day.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here