Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norman Baker Predicted to Lose lewes

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don't give a toss if he was good or not, he wasted £100000s of tax payers money fighting against a stadium that has proven hugely beneficial to our community in all areas. He stopped the development of schemes like Albion in the community. He cost our local football club millions of £s on the basis the beautiful Falmer stadium wouldn't fit in right next to a university and dual carriageway - good riddance from BHAFC :)

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Don't give a toss if he was good or not, he wasted £100000s of tax payers money fighting against a stadium that has proven hugely beneficial to our community in all areas. He stopped the development of schemes like Albion in the community. He cost our local football club millions of £s on the basis the beautiful Falmer stadium wouldn't fit in right next to a university and dual carriageway - good riddance from BHAFC :)

Hear hear and I'm amazed fans of the club on here are saying otherwise.

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
:clap2: :clap2:
:clap2::clap2:

Imagine the effect on BHAFC and the economy surrounding the ground on match days, especially in Lewes, if he had won his poor argument.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
The ****tard had it coming! Just surprised it took so long! Good riddance!

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
The prediction is based on the BBC's exit poll being exactly right in predicting that the Tories will win 316 seats. If they only win 315, the prediction is that Lewes stays LibDem.

My prediction is that Baker will win and the BBC exit poll will prove to be significantly wrong. The Tories will win fewer than 290 seats.

Oh really????

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
I'm glad to see that Baker's decision to stand down from the coalition to concentrate on winning his Lewes seat panned out well :wave:

Norman !...don't forget to give you hat to Paddy pantsdown so he's got one to eat :laugh:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

:thumbsup: :clap2:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The prediction is based on the BBC's exit poll being exactly right in predicting that the Tories will win 316 seats. If they only win 315, the prediction is that Lewes stays LibDem.

My prediction is that Baker will win and the BBC exit poll will prove to be significantly wrong. The Tories will win fewer than 290 seats.
Errrmmm ..... Ooops!

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
I'm glad to see that Baker's decision to stand down from the coalition to concentrate on winning his Lewes seat panned out well :wave:

Norman !...don't forget to give you hat to Paddy pantsdown so he's got one to eat :laugh:

He enjoyed the fame and power of being a Minister, then craftily resigned with a few months to go, to distance himself from any negatives from working in the Coalition. Nice try, but the move failed.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
You are obviously a tipster worth following, if only as a guide on who not to back.

Not even close matey, I would resume the medication, quickly if I was you.

Well, like most people, I believed the effing pollsters!!! (They have a hell of a lot to answer for!). I did try and hedge my bets by also betting on a Conservative minority government, but of course they scraped over the line.

Last edited:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Speak for yourself.

With all respect Notters I'm speaking for the fu*king majority of posters here,
so you by all means speak for **yourself** because you're the only one who seems
to be standing up for this f****** wan*er.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Despite being bitterly disappointed by the overall election I must admit I let out a big "YES!" when the result was announced. Long, long overdue. Take that Baker you smarmy ****. Never been more pleased to see a Conservative victory.

EDIT: And having read the thread I fully endorse [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION]'s post.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
On this note I've not heard the 'David Belotti MP' song at Albion games for years - I used to like that one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here