Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "I hope the footballing community as a whole appreciate how important it is that City win.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Have to say a lot of the city fans we came across at Wembley were awful gloating pricks, on the tubes, outside the ground before and after. I know that every club has fans like this but I hope we show them no respect and rip the title out of their hands. The younger generation of city fans are embarrassing in how entitled they are. Such a shame.

They'll all be supporting Salford FC in a few seasons anyway.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Why would a non City fan appreciate and find it important that City win? Do they think everyone hates Liverpool?

Bizarre

Citeh fans arrogantly seem to think that they’ve gone under the radar and are liked by the football world, thus avoiding the hate towards the other top 5 clubs.

They were respected 20 years ago, before the criminal Shinawatra, then human rights abuser Mansour, injected obscene sums to buy trophies.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not much cherry picking required in my experience.

Although it’s frowned upon on NSC to look at other clubs forums, I do. I never see anti BHAFC posts on RAWK or TIA. Instead, there’s predictably much dislike of us on BBS, Holmesdale, Stains and Bmuff forums. We don’t really get talked about on top 7 forums. Away from the net, I’ve worked with ManU and Chelsea plastics who still revel in BHAFC losses and setbacks, with family at BHASVIC saying that Chelsea plastics mock the Albion.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Citeh fans arrogantly seem to think that they’ve gone under the radar and are liked by the football world, thus avoiding the hate towards the other top 5 clubs.

They were respected 20 years ago, before the criminal Shinawatra, then human rights abuser Mansour, injected obscene sums to buy trophies.

They're gross.
https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018/nov/11/manchester-city-owners-accused-sportswashing-gulf-image
https://medium.com/@NcGeehan/the-men-behind-man-city-a-documentary-not-coming-soon-to-a-cinema-near-you-14bc8e393e06

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Like 99.9% of Brighton fans, the winner of the PL is an irrelevance to me. I just want Brighton to win all their games, if that has a bearing on who wins the title then hard luck on who we beat.

So according to that I’m a 00.01% Albion supporter who has been watching the Albion since 1974 .........?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
We have to stop Abu Dhabi FC. In terms of champions, the're not that dislikable (e.g. Mourinho's Chelsea) but the oil rich regime behind it are regrettable to say the least. Come on Albion.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
We have to stop Abu Dhabi FC. In terms of champions, the're not that dislikable (e.g. Mourinho's Chelsea) but the oil rich regime behind it are regrettable to say the least. Come on Albion.

Exactly. I'd love it if we can deny City the title. Mainly because it means we will have avoided defeat, but Liverpool winning the PL will be a definite bonus.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Hhahaah you lot are so bitter towards us, its hilarious!

If we win we're on your pitch !

Come on, look at your owners. Everything that's wrong with modern football. Hardly surprising that many non-city fans aren't full of praise and admiration, is it?

Kippaxlads

May 5, 2019
Come on, look at your owners. Everything that's wrong with modern football. Hardly surprising that many non-city fans aren't full of praise and admiration, is it?

united,Liverpool,arsenal,Chelsea have all been doing it for years, all upset cus new boys on the block.

we have the best owners in world football, pumping money into the local community and creating thousands of jobs (above NMW) made a dying community thrive.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Brighton are safe , anything to stop Liverpool winning the title and the w*nkfest in the media if they did .
Clearly a Man Utd fan pretending to be Brighton.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here