Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Official Albion v Manchester City FA Cup semi-final planning thread Sat 6th April, 17.30pm

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Quite right. I’ve been to well over 200 Albion games in the last 6/7 years but don’t currently have a ST and have never needed a membership. I am unable to buy myself a ticket and need to rely on others to get me to Wembley.

Doesn’t seem right.
Add the fact that not all of us know a STH and can't rely on others

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

fcportaloo

Nov 1, 2009
We have 23,000 or so STHs, any one of whom will have the opportunity to buy an additional ticket or two (subject to availability) on Wednesday. I'd be extremely surprised if any long term Albion fan such as yourself, doesn't have lots of friends that are STH, who could potentially help them out.

Possibly. Hopefully. However, it seems that selling more 'memberships' is more important to the club than allowing semi-regular fans the opportunity to buy a ticket themselves. Why do you think that might be? The club earn £900k for losing a semi-final.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Possibly. Hopefully. However, it seems that selling more 'memberships' is more important to the club than allowing semi-regular fans the opportunity to buy a ticket themselves. Why do you think that might be? The club earn £900k for losing a semi-final.

That's a drop in the ocean for City...

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
So thousands and thousands of Albion fans are getting into mini groups, discussing pricing, checking loyalty points, working out when they can buy tickets, re-reading rules about membership, enquiring with bosses and mates about boxes and Club Wembley, looking at transport options, reminiscing about 1983, eyeing up tat on the club shop etc etc.

Meanwhile, Man City fans: "Yeah, not sure I can be bothered with this one."

Indeed. Poor ******** - where’s the JOY in supporting a club that has it all? Hmm?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re the +2's that STH's can apply for from next Wednesday - does anyone know how it works if a STH's fan number has already been used in an earlier transaction as the "booker" or as one included in a group booking ?

I'll be sorting out a group booking for me plus 4 or 5 STH's on Friday when we hit their loyalty points threshold. But there are a couple of non-STH's/members who I'd be looking to get +2's for next week when they become available. Does it mean that my FAN number as well as the other FAN numbers in my booking then cannot be used to get any +2's as its already been used ?

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
The cup semi just got a tad tougher if it was not already ..... Albion will play Chelsea on the Wednesday evening before the semi

not the best preparation and gives CH a headache regarding team selection

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Re the +2's that STH's can apply for from next Wednesday - does anyone know how it works if a STH's fan number has already been used in an earlier transaction as the "booker" or as one included in a group booking ?

I'll be sorting out a group booking for me plus 4 or 5 STH's on Friday when we hit their loyalty points threshold. But there are a couple of non-STH's/members who I'd be looking to get +2's for next week when they become available. Does it mean that my FAN number as well as the other FAN numbers in my booking then cannot be used to get any +2's as its already been used ?

Nah - I'm sure that will not be the case. Very few are going to pass up 'their' window, to wait for possible extras (which may not even be available at the end of the day). Buy yours when you can. then go back in on Wednesday to try for extras.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Every chance Man City supporters will give priority to Champions League at Spurs new ground following Tuesday
No you must be mistaken surely priority to their game at the Stadium of Souf London. They have 4 games in a row in London.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nah - I'm sure that will not be the case. Very few are going to pass up 'their' window, to wait for possible extras (which may not even be available at the end of the day). Buy yours when you can. then go back in on Wednesday to try for extras.

Right-o, ta. Guess I'll just sign in on Weds (after snorting my booking on Friday) and see what I can do.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Any way to see how many points someone on Friends and Family list have got? Trying to find out my dads but hes never logged in.

Log in as him and check. If he has never logged in and changed it, then his password will be his postcode (with no gap).

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Just lashed out on 3 Club Wembley VIP tickets for me and my lads
Going to make it a proper occasion for ourselves as it may not happen again in my lifetime
( For a few weeks maybe if we get lucky )

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012

That is exactly my plan.

The way the club are doing it is the only fair way imo. However got to try and sort tickets for me and my brother (both ST's) Friday, then my father in law monday (bronze member) and a few extra mates on wednesdays (fan numbers). Gonna have to chance it and just try and get em as close together as possible.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Going to make it a proper occasion for ourselves as it may not happen again in my lifetime

From Stubhub or somewhere else?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

From Stubhub or somewhere else?

A group of six tickets on StubHub has gone down to a group of three, so I think I know which ones you went for.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It's a good job Palace didn't make the semi. The HF world never have been able to work out the complicated ticketing system so would have just turned up hoping to storm the gate. Those not arrested would have been left outside with some banners and a drum.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Need to check the Boy's points as to when I can book tickets, but it'll be sometime on Monday.

There are ten thousand more tickets than there are season ticket holders, not every season ticket holder is going to go, and not every one of them will be able to book during their allotted slot as they'll want to book with family and friends that are in later slots - my guess is that Monday will be the busiest day, but that we won't sell out until a day or so later.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
WEMBLEY BAG POLICY NOTICE

been published , no mention of flasks that I can see

"Brighton & Hove Albion supporters should be aware of the Restricted Bag Policy that will be in operation at Wembley Stadium for next month’s Emirates FA Cup semi-final against Manchester City.

All ticket-holders are prohibited from bringing any bag into the stadium unless it adheres to the Wembley Stadium regulations as outlined below. Entry of any non-compliant bag will be refused.

Due to the additional time required for security checks, supporters are discouraged from taking bags to Wembley Stadium, and encouraged to arrive early in order to assist with entry time for all spectators entering the ground.

Bags will be checked at an outer cordon and a bag gauge will be used for any dispute on size.

All items and bags carried by guests and staff will be carefully inspected upon entry to the stadium, which may include a personal wanding or pat down." much more to read as well

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2019/march/wembley-bag-policy-notice/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here