Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The live press conference at The White House now is mental. The shit is hitting the fan. Americans have just been told they could have 100,000 deaths by June, Trump out of his depth on this.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The live press conference at The White House now is mental. The shit is hitting the fan. Americans have just been told they could have 100,000 deaths by June, Trump out of his depth on this.

Don’t you think Trump looks bored, and as a thick as shite?

He’s now claiming he’s saving millions, the other day he claimed the States would be working again as normal by Easter.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Don’t you think Trump looks bored, and as a thick as shite?

He’s now claiming he’s saving millions, the other day he claimed the States would be working again as normal by Easter.

He doesn't do disaster, bad news or unpalatable truth. He's a pathological liar.

The woman just trashed the UK and our 8,000 ventilators.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He's chucking New York and Jersey under the bus now, as he doesn't answer the question from the (very attractive) reporter.

"great actually common sense..."

It's not even English. Proper funny though.

Soylent Blue

Banned
Mar 13, 2019

A bit oftopic but do you beleive our government when they say 20,000 dead would be a good result? which is proportionatly about the same.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He doesn't do disaster, bad news or unpalatable truth. He's a pathological liar.

The woman just trashed the UK and our 8,000 ventilators.

So many funny anecdotes as we type, was he a script writer for The Thick Of It?

He couldn’t remember the name of the strategy UK scientists spoke about 3 weeks ago, so pretended it was unmentionable. Then waffled on about he hopes Boris makes a recovery .... he says the same thing every day to kill a few seconds. Then he just pushed scarves over mouths as very effective.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A bit oftopic but do you beleive our government when they say 20,000 dead would be a good result? which is proportionatly about the same.

Too early to call mortality numbers in any country. Trump getting it so wrong by not helping NY, NJ for ages, as he wanted the economy to be up to speed again by Easter, couldn’t have helped the eventual numbers.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
This press conference is one of the best yet. As I don't live in America, it's absolutely hilarious. If I did, not so much.....

Trump just speaks complete gibberish. Actually not capable of stringing a proper sentence together. "If I was wearing a hat....".

Amazing stuff!

I've been in the house (obviously) the last couple of weekends and watched the press briefings. I'm someone who is not very political, and pretty laid back. And I'm not a democrat. But I find my blood starts to boil at the utter incompetence of the buffoon and the grandstanding, narcissistic rhetoric that he displays. I'm not sure that I can stomach watching them in future. I think this crisis has so far worked out pretty well for him; although it forced him to cancel his campaign rallies, it's given him a daily opportunity to preen himself in front of the camera.

I've already made peace with the fact that he stands every chance of being re-elected.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Pence scares me. He reminds me of Martin Sheen in The Dead Zone. He's the only reason for wanting Trump to survive.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

That was Vallance.

And the answer is no.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Does a lot of bench pressing in his quarters whilst whooping to himself “you’re the man”, before donning a deliberately tight suit jacket.
He'd love to press the button and let God sort it out. "It's too late gentlemen. The missiles are flying.....". Worrying man.

Trump is way too narcissistic and greedy to actuate the Apocalypse. Pence would embrace it.

Heard that Putin came into contact with one of the top doctors in Russia, who has tested positive. I laughed about that and then thought, "oh shit".

If Vlad has nothing to lose....... LOL.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
How come you haven't put this fool on ignore yet? [emoji23]

I'm a fair man. A reasonable man.

I also need to actually notice I have a fly repeatedly buzzing around my head before I **** it with the wet dish cloth. :shrug::bigwave:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The Trump bit of the press conference has been an amusing show for me, I’ll go the bed laughing inside.

He says nothing of note, but then expands on it with endless waffle and adjectives. He looks insecure, I suspect he knows he’s thick.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
See this where the Brits seem clueless on anything US.

Every link I post comes from left leaning liberal commentators and journalists. Are you not aware of that?

But because you don't follow it even remotely closely you come up with some hair brained view to try and seem in top of things.

I didn't move Trump to the left. Liberal US commentators and journalists are saying Trump has out letter the Democrats in this case. Get it?

Every link I've posted comes from left leaning sources. If you choose not to watch them then it's all on you for having nothing more than a base knowledge of the opinions coming out of the US.

Your post is a perfect example of forming an opinion without even reading and understanding what is put before you.

It's hilarious people think Trump is right wing. How dumb are they? He's a flip flopping non political capatlist that doesn't give a shit about political dogma. His god is the greenback.

He’s mainly a racist capitalist. And it’s not hilarious. He’s an inept, demented, disinterested, narcissistic, ignorant, sociopathic imbecile dealing with massive father/son issues. He openly admires plutocrats and money. What’s not right-wing about that?

It’s interesting that in a country purporting freedom that liberal has become a point of reference for those who want to look after people as a matter of course. Not because they have health insurance. I work in insurance and the US court system is utterly screwed. I work a lot in US law and have lived there. Ironically a system folk thought would protect them has meant huge compound interest on health insurance premiums due to a total lack of regulation. The same lack of regulation brought down the banks in 2007/8. This was under Alan Greenspan. Google it.

Your version of reality is based on propaganda spurned as “news.” Forgive my ignorance but are you from either the Deep South (the name) or you’ve been tasked with this job by Putin? I know it says you live in Australia but your bullshit on this thread demonstrates a commitment to other ideologies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here