Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham "Neutral Area" Putney End

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

Is it just on my computer that the hyperlinked has shortened to a more interesting headline than just a bit of snow?

Capture.PNG

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Went in that section in August 2015, we won 2-1.
Tickets on the gate were only £5 more than advance tickets in the Albion section, as there was plenty of room in the neutral section we stood next to the Albion fans.
There is a roof on this stand so I wouldn't worry about getting wet unless down the front of the stand.
There isn't an inside concourse for this stand though, bars etc are outside behind the stand.

This. I was in the neutral zone for that game too. We weren't charged £50 then.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Home (Fulham) tickets seem to range from £43-£63 for our match on Tuesday. How much are home tickets at the Amex on a game by game basis?

Went to Fulham v Liverpool when Lawrie Sanchez was manager. Tickets were around £70 then. That was 12 sodding years ago. It seems they know how to soak the punter.

el punal

Home (Fulham) tickets seem to range from £43-£63 for our match on Tuesday. How much are home tickets at the Amex on a game by game basis?

To do a comparison with Fulham’s prices, goes something like this :

Fulham - all of the home sections of the Putney end, including P4 (neutral zone) is £50. The Riverside and Johnny Haynes stands are £65, with some seats in the JH at £50.

For the Albion (v Watford) - S1G, next to the away fans is £35. The most expensive is W1C/W1D at £52.

Food for thought eh?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Fulham - all of the home sections of the Putney end, including P4 (neutral zone) is £50. The Riverside and Johnny Haynes stands are £65, with some seats in the JH at £50.

For the Albion (v Watford) - S1G, next to the away fans is £35. The most expensive is W1C/W1D at £52.

Food for thought eh?

And free travel to/from the Amex!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Food for thought eh?

For our category A games we’re more than comparable though.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Making hay whilst the sun shines l would suggest. In all probabality they will have to charge Championship prices from August onwards.

Indeed, maybe a bit short sighted though.

Could have given us a bigger allocation, and whilst they’d have lost out on £20 a head they’d have got more people through the door and the beer & food sales that come with that. There isn’t a single block on their website showing “very limited” availability at the moment, let alone sold out. There’s no reason they couldn’t have sold the neutral section from one end and given us another block. Short sighted greed which will leave empty seats galore in the neutral end.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
I have a Walthamstow post code so bought 2. Went in the neutral zone last time and when Fulham scored 200 people jumped up, when we scored 2500 neutral fans jumped up. I'm happy to pay £50 to see us win away in front of 5,500 Albion fans.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
They’ll keep charging £50 for these tickets all the while people continue to pay it.
There’s no easy answer to this one. I vehemently disagree with this ‘loyalty’ system for away tickets but understand the club have to do something.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I paid a seat premium to watch Peter Ward and Teddy Maybank in the neutral section in the late seventies

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I’m still considering this as I’m only 30 minutes away, time I’ve done £20 in fuel to get to the Amex it’s the same price for me as a home game.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Refuse to pay £50 for a ticket when people in almost identical seats are paying £30.

Fulham FC and their greed can f*cking do one.

A bit like G Block in the West Lower. No concessions for any reason, yet concessions available everywhere else in the Amex.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
They’ll keep charging £50 for these tickets all the while people continue to pay it.
There’s no easy answer to this one. I vehemently disagree with this ‘loyalty’ system for away tickets but understand the club have to do something.

What is it that you disagree with? It is a fair system for all!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
True, but are we a Category A fixture for Fulham?

I don't think they categorise, so I guess by that then we are all Cat A teams, which is, IMO, how it should be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here