Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next manager

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
In fairness Poch is proving to be a very good manager but he's getting no financial backing at Spurs? I can see Man Utd wanting him and Poch wanting to manage them with the riches they have?
He’s not won anything and bottles the important games can’t see him going to Man Utd, Probably wrong though.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Do BetFair have this right?

Poch to Madrid, Hughton to Spurs

.Allardyce shortest odds to start in the Amex hot seat come August. Other top contenders include Hughes, Neville and Pulis.

This must be your first post that isn't Palace -related.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Do BetFair have this right?

Poch to Madrid, Hughton to Spurs

.Allardyce shortest odds to start in the Amex hot seat come August. Other top contenders include Hughes, Neville and Pulis.

Any particular reason why the email address you used to register involves laughing at Millwall

???

You're about as bright as the inside of a hippo's backside and the next post you make on here that you can't substantiate will see you gone.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
As I believe this to be bullshit posted by a Palace troll I'm moving it to TOS.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
As good as we think CH is, Spurs wouldn't consider him a Top Three EPL Manager.
Quite agree.

One of the reasons we've done well, I believe, is that there are no superstars here and very few players who could play for a top 6 team.

As regards CH, he has done well but doesn't play the type of football that the top sides want to play. That may be down to the players he has to work with, but I doubt it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here