Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Without doubt the most country bumpkin, red trouser wearing, Tarquin nickname imaginable. I thought the irony of Zahahaha was good but this is just brilliant

6DF1DD4E-1AF9-4964-A2BC-85D67FB39238.jpeg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yes another multi page thread about Zaha and we're the ones that have had a nerve hit [emoji38]ol:
I'd have thought you'd be too embarrassed to show your face on here again after your last schooling, you sad ****.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Do you have to constantly abuse people Jasper?
Are you attempting to be clever again? You lose every argument with me, and everyone else on here, and yet you continue to come back with your I'll advised, smug attitude, like someone who generally knows better. It's not a good look.

"Oh look, I used your name, I'm so clever". Yeah you clicked on my Twitter link from this site like anyone can. That's actually very sad.

"Abuse people". No. I was replying to a troll who comes on here, writes wind up crap, gets totally discredited and then runs away.

He's come back with more wind up rubbish but I'm 100% certain that he'll not be revisiting the previous threads where his bullshit was destroyed.

This is the bloke who stated unequivocally that Palace don't write anything about Brighton matches on their forum. Proved to be a total lie.

I'm happy to call out troll twats. How is that being abusive?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Without doubt the most country bumpkin, red trouser wearing, Tarquin nickname imaginable. I thought the irony of Zahahaha was good but this is just brilliant

It's only a thread to see how many dives Zaha does this season. Calm down dear.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
That was a joke you prat.

Proved my point again though. Are you Eddie Howe? [emoji23]

I don't lose every argument against you as I don't really engage with you seriously, it's just not worth it. Any idiot can think they have won an argumen, does not make it true. You talk about me being smug etc and everything, actually I'm not like that but will respond in kind to people. I have made a few acquaintances through this site as it happens whom I communicate with outside of here, but then again they are capable of holding a conversation and are pleasant people.
You constantly swear at me and try to belittle me, yet you are over 40 years old ffs. Yet you say what I do is not a good look. Maybe I can clear a few things up for you, it really doesn't bother me what you say but I just don't see the need to be constantly on the attack. I also dont think it's wise for someone whom openly shares their information online to then go and abuse strangers, there are a lot of weirdos out there. Then again I'm starting to think you may be one.
I will leave you to it as it is getting just a tad boring.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I don't lose every argument against you as I don't really engage with you seriously, it's just not worth it. Any idiot can think they have won an argumen, does not make it true. You talk about me being smug etc and everything, actually I'm not like that but will respond in kind to people. I have made a few acquaintances through this site as it happens whom I communicate with outside of here, but then again they are capable of holding a conversation and are pleasant people.
You constantly swear at me and try to belittle me, yet you are over 40 years old ffs. Yet you say what I do is not a good look. Maybe I can clear a few things up for you, it really doesn't bother me what you say but I just don't see the need to be constantly on the attack. I also dont think it's wise for someone whom openly shares their information online to then go and abuse strangers, there are a lot of weirdos out there. Then again I'm starting to think you may be one.
I will leave you to it as it is getting just a tad boring.
I don't "constantly" swear at or belittle you unless you are being an overbearing, incorrect, smug git. As a Palace fan, on a Brighton forum.... You just don't get it.

I understand that you have a massive problem with me because I call you out on your bullshit in a way that you can't reply to without playing the victim card. It's a bit sad, but I suppose I should take it as a compliment.

Especially that you're so disturbed by being shown to be wrong about football that you feel the need to find out my name and post it. Bit creepy really.

Oh and if you can't take a bit of swearing then I suggest you grow up.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I don't "constantly" swear at or belittle you unless you are being an overbearing, incorrect, smug git. As a Palace fan, on a Brighton forum.... You just don't get it.

I understand that you have a massive problem with me because I call you out on your bullshit in a way that you can't reply to without playing the victim card. It's a bit sad, but I suppose I should take it as a compliment.

Especially that you're so disturbed by being shown to be wrong about football that you feel the need to find out my name and post it. Bit creepy really.

Oh and if you can't take a bit of swearing then I suggest you grow up.

Yes I should grow up, you are the mature one. It's a shame you never took the good bit of advice I gave you, oh well.
Oh and I clicked on your Twitter, it's not like I posted your address :ffsparr:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yes I should grow up, you are the mature one. It's a shame you never took the good bit of advice I gave you, oh well.
Well done. You've embarrassed yourself again. [emoji23]

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Christ, you could start an argument in an empty room, no wonder you piss so many people off on here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

You dislike it?

Job done, I would have thought :rolleyes:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I will leave you to it from now on, as im serioously starting to think you may have issues and this is all a Tad boring now. See ya.

So boring that you thought you would log in at 1am, to tell us how boring it is.
You won't leave us to it, because you have issues, and won't admit it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here