Jul 5, 2003
at home
**** me what a signing that is

Superb footballer

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
**** me what a signing that is

Superb footballer[/ QUOTE]Totally agree. First real test today and he was outstanding.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Listening to the match on BBC radio, apart from when the teams were read out at the start, I don't remember his name being mentioned from then until he took a throw in in the last few minutes. Shirley anonymous nonentities like this aren't what we need now that we are replacing the likes of Utd. in the upper echelons of European football? Still a week and a bit left to get rid - time to loan to a lower league club, or abroad. Come on Winstanley and co. - get cracking (there's always USG as a last resort)!

:wink:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I thought he made a few mistakes but overall looked very good. Don't write Bruno off but a better full back than Schelotto.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This can’t be right. [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] read a couple of comments on Twitter and wrote him off.

Anyone who watched him today, however, will see we’ve made an outstanding signing. Both fullbacks were the dogs danglies today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
We don’t ‘arf have some decent players now. TB is right - best squad ever. I a really looking forward to watching them gel and improve. Mid table is looking a reality.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
But he's teeny weenie and ever so small..... or did they give him the wrong size kit? From my seat in SWC he made Knocky look tall......

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
But he's teeny weenie and ever so small..... or did they give him the wrong size kit? From my seat in SWC he made Knocky look tall......

Hmmm..kit looks ok
DSCF2508.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
5'8" 1/2 according to the gospel that is Wikipedia.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
This can’t be right. [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] read a couple of comments on Twitter and wrote him off.

Anyone who watched him today, however, will see we’ve made an outstanding signing. Both fullbacks were the dogs danglies today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he's gotta be gutted with the performance and result tonight!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
he's gotta be gutted with the performance and result tonight!
Absolutely loving it I wish every week was like that.

As for Montoya , looks very fast and will be an asset going forward. Let's give him a few games to see what the defensive side is like. Doesn't get much harder than Liverpool away next week

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I thought Montoya was superb. Cool, calm and collected and most of all he took charge. You could see him communicating well with other players. This was really impressive on debut and exactly what is needed with Knockaert. Bruno gets so much more out of Knockaert by excellent lcommunucation. Montoya looks the same. In truth if Montoya stays fit I can’t see Bruno playing many games this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here