Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Yes it is. That's my car at the bottom of the photo, shame if you had panned a little more to the right you would of been me sitting in the drivers seat. I saw them walking down but did not take a y notice as i did not know what'll Jahanbakhsh looked like. I c o had known it was him i would batsmen a photo and put it on here lunch time. Sorry.

Any way are we sending him out on loan to Leicester now?

Lunchtime? He didn’t land in Biggin Hill until late this afternoon.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Really looking forward to having my first shower in 3 days, assuming I can unstick my bum from this seat and am still able to walk.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Listened to Talksports transfer round up a few times today

Not a dicky bird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had that self inflicted misfortune.

It was West Ham Radio, with non stop praise of Pelligrini, Gold/Brady/Sullivan and their "incredible transfer business".

Changing channels to Talksport2, it was West Ham Radio 2 all day, with non-stop praise of the jellied eel munching cockneys.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Thanks for the welcome.

Wanted to make a new account on this forum today only to find out that I'd already made one three years ago when he was playing at my club and your club wanted to take him over. Haha.

Careful having two accounts can get you banned ;-)

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Palace :fishing: ?

81 posts in 6 years.
what has the number of posts got to do with being a fan of the club?
Not everyone spends their entire evening posting stuff, just for the sake of it. FYI I saw my first match at the Goldstone in 1977. Look at the last AZ Alkmar 22 million sale. Vincent Janssen. Complete flop. So the Dutch league is nothing special

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
what has the number of posts got to do with being a fan of the club?
Not everyone spends their entire evening posting stuff, just for the sake of it. FYI I saw my first match at the Goldstone in 1977. Look at the last AZ Alkmar 22 million sale. Vincent Janssen. Complete flop. So the Dutch league is nothing special

Bergkamp, Van Persie, Van Nistelrooy, Suarez, Stam, Robben, Eriksen... all SHIT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here