Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Taco Bell

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
don't forget the ones attempting to disembark from the top of your ears too...

Do you sit behind me at the Amex ?

ff3e0e811ca5bd6668f9cb78c67e6a25.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Finally some competition for Posh Nosh and the 11pm chucking out time patronage...I notice we're also getting a Turkish Barbers...and they say the high street is dying!

Are we? Where’s that going?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I did not realize that Chik-Fill-A has been in business since the early 1960's, originally down there in the deep south. The reasoning behind why they are still all closed on Sundays 50+ years later is rather interesting. The original creator, a certain Mr S. Truett Cathy's deep seated believe in religion via being a Southern Baptist, led for his wish that all employees are to follow Sunday as a day of rest, and not handle money on the "Lords Day".

Hard to imagine another fast food place (or business in general) closing its doors on one of the busiest days of the week and writing off about $1 Billion a year in sales.

Pretty much the only national retailer we still have in the UK, for whom that applies, is The Entertainer toy shop. Never open on a Sunday. Ever. The three pre-Christmas Sundays in December, alone, must cost them an absolute fortune in missed sales.

They also still refuse to sell any toy guns*

*which is a little bit pointless as the shelves are heaving with stuff like Star Wars Lego sets, of spaceships with massive laser cannons on them...

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
When in the US, I love me some Taco Bell!

Yep, in the US it's good. The one time I had it here in Colchester I had a bit of Delhi belly so haven't touched it since...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not technically the high street, but back around opposite the post office where the dead people place was...

Ah. Just whate need, another barber shop.
According to the developers we are also about to get "A brand new lifestyle" when they rebuild the yacht club. I don't want new a lifestyle. I like the one I have. I don't like what's happening to Shoreham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here