Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Personally I like that, though living in the UK I don´t have to. You can always spoil your ballot, which is a far better protest than not voting

I've done that.

It's the fact you can be fined though is the unjust thing. That's not democracy.

In my opinion it's a bad system for letting it be known how dissatisfied the people are with the system.

If everyone arrives, gets their name ticked off it then doesn't show how dissatisfied people are like a system where not turning up to a vote and being able to see a % of voters v non voters can be gained.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
For anyone who rates Trump, please watch his daily press conferences.

You couldn't make it up - he comes across as thick, bumbling, waffling, disinterested, childish, seems much older than he is and knackered.

Even IF I loved his politics, I'd squirm watching my hero.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

You couldn't make it up - he comes across as thick, bumbling, waffling, disinterested, childish, seems much older than he is and knackered.

It was classic when he positioned the Covid testing machine the wrong way up after taking it out of the box.

He has the common sense of a 6 year old.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It was classic when he positioned the Covid testing machine the wrong way up after taking it out of the box.

He has the common sense of a 6 year old.

I was looking for the footage of him unable to stop touching the kit and box.

Sadly by the time I got back to it, the clip had been buried by his next clusterf**k.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I wouldn't know where to begin unpacking all that. What racism, what mysogyny, what significant lies, what corruption, what documentation , what public records. 3 years and I haven't seen anything credable. i have seen a tape of Biden calling black kids Roaches. He is slightly over 50% in the polls, dont you think you are missing something? Why do you prioritise racism and misogyny accusations over corruption? No dont bother answering i'd probably spend over half a day re-educating you from scratch, treat the points as retorical.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music. FW Nietszche.

Since you mentioned re-education, you could do worse than starting here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_of_statements_by_Donald_Trump

*Whatabouttery Alert* And you haven't seen a tape of Joe Biden calling black kids roaches. You've seen a trimmed video, and read the accompanying spin/commentary, of a story he told about his days as a pool lifeguard.

But yes. I do think I'm missing something. Though not in the way you mean.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I saw some of yesterdays presser out in the garden I rather liked the bit where he said " The wind is blowing my hair around.... but its MY hair being blown around "....

Despite all the predicted deaths its such "good news that at least there won't be millions of deaths "

Check out the video at 49.05 in yesterdays Press conference... the guy from CNN made the mistake of reminding Don of his previous bullshit.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Since you mentioned re-education, you could do worse than starting here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_of_statements_by_Donald_Trump

*Whatabouttery Alert* And you haven't seen a tape of Joe Biden calling black kids roaches. You've seen a trimmed video, and read the accompanying spin/commentary, of a story he told about his days as a pool lifeguard.

But yes. I do think I'm missing something. Though not in the way you mean.

Marvellous link..... obviously ALL fake news though :rotlf:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He is incredibly out of his depth!

Which would be fair enough.
After all we are talking about a potentially generational global pandemic.

As said elsewhere I'm not too sure I'd want to be governed by someone 'comfortable' with the current events.

Trumpets problem (therefore everybody else's as well) is I'm sure he believes not only is he not out of his depth.
I reckon he still thinks he's in the the foot washing bit coming out of the changing rooms.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I saw some of yesterdays presser out in the garden I rather liked the bit where he said " The wind is blowing my hair around.... but its MY hair being blown around "....

Despite all the predicted deaths its such "good news that at least there won't be millions of deaths "

Check out the video at 49.05 in yesterdays Press conference... the guy from CNN made the mistake of reminding Don of his previous bullshit.

He’s actually doing what a conspiratorial NSC Tory-hater claimed at the weekend, about our government.

Claiming credit (with a little credit to Pence) for reducing potential deaths from 2.2 million to 0.1 or 0.2 million. He gave himself a maximum stars rating for his performance during the COVID crisis.

If the Rednecks, thicko’s and Alt-Right end up believing that Trump personally saved 2 million lives, thus giving him a second term, that really will be an indictment of a nation gone off the rails.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He’s actually doing what a conspiratorial NSC Tory-hater claimed at the weekend, about our government.

Claiming credit (with a little credit to Pence) for reducing potential deaths from 2.2 million to 0.1 or 0.2 million. He gave himself a maximum stars rating for his performance during the COVID crisis.

If the Rednecks, thicko’s and Alt-Right end up believing that Trump personally saved 2 million lives, thus giving him a second term, that really will be an indictment of a nation gone off the rails.

Once again that's only half right.

The other half of the blame for Donny's re-election, should it happen, will lay squarely at the feet of The Democratic Party and their ability to find candidates capable of losing to Trump.

They've done it once and I wouldn't be at all surprised if, from a country of 300+m, they've actually managed to find the other person capable of losing to The Trumpster.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
It's weird how many people ignore the medias part and the reality of how scummy Cuomo has been in his leadership etc. even when it's thrust in front of your face.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Nope, he should have shut their borders immediately to international traffic.

As every nation should have.

If this virus has shown anything it's how pathetic the World Health Organisation is.

Utter disgrace of an organisation that is corrupt to the core.

Unless you are South Korea that listened to their every word

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I was looking at the press conference from yesterday via some link with Facebook, as it ran the comments from people watching were quite unbelievable, many generally think he is doing a brilliant job of sorting out Covid-19... honest ! lots of the comments are cringeworthy !

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Hillary in jail wasn't a promise, most have been completed.

Immigration taxes would pay for it, wall.

https://www.trumpwall.construction/

A lot have been removed bar sanctuaru cities where they are a covid risk.

It is impossible to see how this is not an Aprils Fools day answer.

Yes, "locking Hilary up" was a huge part of his rallies, the chants were the same as for the wall, speaking of which. Immigration Taxes, really, that is your answer.

Have a read of this for an in depth report on what is really happening both build and cost wise.

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/19/797319968/-11-billion-and-counting-trumps-border-wall-would-be-the-world-s-most-costly

A short snippet from the above.

By mid-January, the government had constructed 101 miles of border wall. A hundred miles of this is replacement or secondary wall; only one mile has been built where no barriers previously existed. all at a cost of around $20m per mile.

Illegal immigrants are here, very few (except some high profile gang members) have been removed over and above the normal deportation figures from before Trumps first term. Nice side step on Obamacare though bud.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
8AM Washington time and no sign of him on Twitter yet this morning ?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I bet he gets re elected. Someone who has an engaging personality and can shout some popular soundbites, is more popular to the general public than a robotic politician who may make their case with complicated, but hard to follow stats.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I bet he gets re elected. Someone who has an engaging personality and can shout some popular soundbites, is more popular to the general public than a robotic politician who may make their case with complicated, but hard to follow stats.
Neither of which are Joe Biden.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Welcome to 21st century politics. Pitch your message for your target audience :shrug:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here