Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The obligatory where's everyone drinking thread

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I have been before so I know that all of the pubs around Selhurst will be home fans only. Previously I have been to London bridge, a few beers and then back to Selhurst but I was wondering, as it is an early kick off and not much time for drinking, what the chances are of drinking outside East Croydon station? A mate of my brothers said there is no chance but how will they know I am out for football? I could be just out with my brother for a beer? It's not as if I have a pikey accent and will turn up with my caravan outside now is it?

So, where's everyone drinking? :)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I have been before so I know that all of the pubs around Selhurst will be home fans only. Previously I have been to London bridge, a few beers and then back to Selhurst but I was wondering, as it is an early kick off and not much time for drinking, what the chances are of drinking outside East Croydon station? A mate of my brothers said there is no chance but how will they know I am out for football? I could be just out with my brother for a beer? It's not as if I have a pikey accent and will turn up with my caravan outside now is it?

Bit of a giveaway if you're dressed in blue :shrug:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That's more like it. Can I storm the turnstiles as well on my way in and smash past a steward as well? :)
Yes. Provided it's a Brighton steward and you make sure you hurt him/her and deny an Albion fan with a ticket entry to the ground. You also have to march down to the front, kick some Albion fans out of the seats they've paid for and let off some fireworks.

Tony will then reward you with a better season ticket next year.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Yes. Provided it's a Brighton steward and you make sure you hurt him/her and deny an Albion fan with a ticket entry to the ground. You also have to march down to the front, kick some Albion fans out of the seats they've paid for and let off some fireworks.

Fantastic. Do I get to choose where I sit and can I take 99 of my mates with me?

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008

Don't forget to blame it all on Met police as well, nothing you do will be your fault.

And if you really want to fit in, take some spray cans and tag our team coach and set a few fires on the way home :)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Anywhere but spoons , don't huddle up in groups , you will be hoovered up , get off at a different station , obviously don't wear your foam hands , sadly the social club is not opening boooooooooooooo , Purley Arms has good live bands but i'm not sure they're be any on at 10 am .

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Tony will then confirm plans for a "singing section" to create the best atmosphere in the Premier League next year.

Edited for accuracy.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

I’m not going but used to live in Balham which is 12 minutes from Selhurst [and one stop from Clapham Junction on your way up] where there’s either a ‘spoons [for those that like that type of thing] or The Regent [a great football pub with 3 big screens] both within two minutes walk from the station. It also opens from 10am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

David Watts

Blue 'n' white blooded
Aug 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Going to london bridge .can you reccomend a decent pub for a breakfast and beer .was thinking barrowboy and banker .which pub do we normally use around there other than the grapes? cheers

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Going to london bridge .can you reccomend a decent pub for a breakfast and beer .was thinking barrowboy and banker .which pub do we normally use around there other than the grapes? cheers

Walk through the arcade and turn right, you'll see a large riverside pub called the Hornimans just down from HMS Belfast. Does a huge variety of craft beers, and some very decent scoff. I likes that one.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Don’t bother with anywhere within a mile of Selhurst in any direction. Not because you won’t get served but because of the ****ing stink of poverty and arses wiped with bare hands.

Balham is a good shout.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here