Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aleksandar Mitrovic

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Think we saw all sides of Mitrovic that day at the Amex. On his day a brilliant player, but is prone to random bouts of stupidity and misses a lot of chances too. Could've had 4 or 5 that day

Yep you've got to be a pretty poor judge of players if you think Mitrovic is the multi million pound answer to the Albion's woes.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Coming late to this , but he is not stupid, but needs service on the pitch and love off it. One of his best mates is the Palarse captain - be warned - but if you get him and he gets the 2 aforementioned youve got a good source of goals.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Coming late to this , but he is not stupid, but needs service on the pitch and love off it. One of his best mates is the Palarse captain - be warned - but if you get him and he gets the 2 aforementioned youve got a good source of goals.

Palace and West Ham pay up to £140k a week.
Brighton pay up to £50k a week.

Therefore Mitrovic will be staying in London.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
This is a nonstarter now, Shirley!? OMB is the answer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Is there a Serbian church in Brighton? I’m sure that could be a deal breaker

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
There's an orthodox one up Carlton Hill, predominantly Greek Orthodox, which I believe is used by other Orthodox denominations. Not sure about Serbian specifically.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
There's an orthodox one up Carlton Hill, predominantly Greek Orthodox, which I believe is used by other Orthodox denominations. Not sure about Serbian specifically.

In the bag!

stingray

Jan 23, 2018

Orthodox in Hove too: St Mary and St Abraam Coptic Orthodox Church, Hove. Many of the city's Christian Arabs attend.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Aston Villa after Mitrovic according to various sources.

Surely he'd prefer to come down here, then move up there...

Fulham are 5th in the Championship, letting Mitrovic go at this point would effectively be them giving up any hope of being promoted this season. If any transfer is done, then I can't see it being until the summer and once it's known what League Fulham will be playing in next season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could we do a swap loan deal with Mitrovic and Murray? Fulham training ground was at Motspur Park if it still is it would be an easy commute for Glenn. each day.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Could we do a swap loan deal with Mitrovic and Murray? Fulham training ground was at Motspur Park if it still is it would be an easy commute for Glenn. each day.

Would you if you were Scotty Parker?:ffsparr:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why not? GM is a better goal scorer and better at defending set pieces the only drawback is his age but for 3 months would that be a problem if they could get £20m+ for Mitrovic.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I don’t think Mitrovic is a Potter-type-player.

Not enough work rate, passing ability, movement and good attitude.

There is a reason he dropped down to the Championship.

Pass.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here