Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Who am I to argue with NSC’s self appointed know it all. :whistle:
Nobody. Clearly.

When you have a coherent argument backed up with facts then maybe have another go.

It's not being a know it all to point out that you're wrong when you're wrong.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sadly not.
As sure as eggs is eggs, a slack-jawed dribbling semi-lobotomised Palace goon will be on here later, or on BBS, spouting more repetitive on-a-loop mindless gibberish about 'the second largest debt in english football' and signing it off with 'mind the gap', while we all stifle another yawn. :yawn:

They seem to believe that if they spout their ignorant bollocks on a loop for long enough, it'll eventually come true. Their catastrophic cretiny is genuinely endless.

And right on cue, barely half an hour later...

I also noticed Bloom LENT the club another £32 mill last season, is there no end to this mans generosity?

Michael-Shannon-Facepalm.gif

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I also noticed Bloom LENT the club another £32 mill last season, is there no end to this mans generosity?

Tony Bloom OWNS the club you ****ing dimwit. :lolol:

Why are you the way you are?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Palace mate at work says that there is a rumour doing the rounds up there that zahoooooo is off to arsenal in the summer.

I assume if true that will be an expensive buy

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Palace mate at work says that there is a rumour doing the rounds up there that zahoooooo is off to arsenal in the summer.

Yes. Because Arsenal don’t already have enough diving, phantom card waving cheats on their books.

Your Jester friend at work has clearly realised that no-one else in the PL elite gang would want him...Arsenal it is then!

“Dick” Emery couldn’t be that desperate...could he?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Yes. Because Arsenal don’t already have enough diving, phantom card waving cheats on their books.

Your Jester friend at work has clearly realised that no-one else in the PL elite gang would want him...Arsenal it is then!

“Dick” Emery couldn’t be that desperate...could he?

Time to get a bet on Aubameyang as the leading goalscorer next season?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Tony Bloom OWNS the club you ****ing dimwit. :lolol:

Why are you the way you are?

In your accounts for 2017/18, it clearly states a directors loan of £32 mill.
Don’t shoot the messenger, I only post the facts.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
If Man Utd acquire Sancho from Dortmund then Dortmund might be the best place for him.

If Spurs were going to pay big money for a useful wide man they might as well go for Bale. Arsenal need to spend a fortune on their defence while Chelsea have the embargo. Zaha should have gone last summer really.

I don't think Dortmund take big time Charlies either, which would seem to rule out Tiny Tears.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Hmmm. Arsenal *could* go for Zaha, and be quoted £75 million for a guy with a reputation for diving, over-elaboration and a previous history of failure at a big club, at maybe £200k/wk. 10 goals and 3 assists this season, (also nine yellows and one red card this season, which seems an awful lot for a winger).

Or, they could pay roughly half that, and get Ryan Fraser, a man with seven goals, fourteen assists, and a significantly smaller ego.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In your accounts for 2017/18, it clearly states a directors loan of £32 mill.
Don’t shoot the messenger, I only post the facts.

Yes, as already explained to you many, many times, it is a loan from TONY BLOOM (the multi-billionaire businessman)......to TONY BLOOM (owner of Brighton & Hove Albion FC).

He is moving his money into his club so it can be used to fund things for the club.

This is genuinely like Blackadder's "some beans" conversation with Baldrick.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hmmm. Arsenal *could* go for Zaha, and be quoted £75 million for a guy with a reputation for diving, over-elaboration and a previous history of failure at a big club, at maybe £200k/wk. 10 goals and 3 assists this season, (also nine yellows and one red card this season, which seems an awful lot for a winger).

Or, they could pay roughly half that, and get Ryan Fraser, a man with seven goals, fourteen assists, and a significantly smaller ego.

Tricky one innit? Go for the worse player with tonnes of baggage and much more expensive, or the better player for a lot less money.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Yes, as already explained to you many, many times, it is a loan from TONY BLOOM (the multi-billionaire businessman)......to TONY BLOOM (owner of Brighton & Hove Albion FC).

He is moving his money into his club so it can be used to fund things for the club.

Fund things ?
Seems a bit vague.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

You'll soon have [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] literally electrified and glued to his seat, so help me you will :lolol:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

You really shouldn't engage with se20 and these goons when they are playing their game of disingenuity and faux naivety. They know and understand exactly but pretend not to to string people along.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here