Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Block 125 and 126, £80 band showing 100+! tickets just released.

Kind of pleased these weren't available when I booked, happy to have saved £70 by booking up high coz I know I would have been tempted

Another 80 odd together just been released in lower tier blocks 130 and 137. All £45ers

bit more annoyed about these ones, but hey ho. They are pretty good seats.....

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Kind of pleased these weren't available when I booked, happy to have saved £70 by booking up high coz I know I would have been tempted

Personally, I'm using the Semi as a chance to have a look around and decide where I want to sit for the Final...

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Wanted the £80 seats facing the touchline, but they'd all gone. I've settled for Block 137, nestled in the corner instead. Can't wait now!

Leosayer

Aug 25, 2011
Kent
On Wednesday do I need to have fan numbers for the guests I want to take with my STH or can I log them under my number? I seem to think I can do this at Amex matches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Just out of curiosity, is the ordering process the same as our usual games?
I'm leaving the Mrs in charge of ordering tickets as she has the day off, but she's a total technophobe so if anything is different she may panic if she has to stray from the instructions I've given her, and I've kind of got my heart set on watching us at Wembley.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

Precisely why I spent 25 minutes dithering today over one of the remaining seats in the lower tier, or up in the upper tier. Went for the upper one in the end - as I prefer being more than 20 rows up. And can get to look down on all the lower tier colours better as well. Must remember my glasses though....

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
On Wednesday do I need to have fan numbers for the guests I want to take with my STH or can I log them under my number? I seem to think I can do this at Amex matches.

As you are the STH and the person eligible to buy tickets assign the +2 guests to yourself.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its better to log them under their fan numbers if for the only reason they get the points which may be needed if we do get to the final.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Its better to log them under their fan numbers if for the only reason they get the points which may be needed if we do get to the final.

Except if they aren't eligible to buy that at that tier the transaction won't complete. Season ticket holders buying guest tickets during the +2 window on Wednesday should assign it to themselves.

Last edited:

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Except if they aren't eligible to buy that at that tier the transaction won't complete. Season ticket holders buying guest tickets during the +2 window on Wednesday should assign it to themselves.

I was assuming they would be eligible, in that case yes thats a very good point. They most likely wont be will they.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
:facepalm:

Enjoy Olly Murs at Wembley Arena.

She's been told this could be a relationship defining moment if she gets it wrong. And then she swiftly fired off a few swear words whilst reminding me she's not an idiot.
Maybe I'll suggest buying herself something pretty while she's in possession of my card.....what could possibly go wrong?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
She's been told this could be a relationship defining moment if she gets it wrong. And then she swiftly fired off a few swear words whilst reminding me she's not an idiot.
Maybe I'll suggest buying herself something pretty while she's in possession of my card.....what could possibly go wrong?

Swear words are ok. Watch your glasses

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here