Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andone out?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Would be amazed if this happened unless they are paying absolutely crazy money or we are signing someone fabulous. Neither seems very likely.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Stranger things have already happened this week. Fulham coming back from 0-2 down to win 4-2 being one, Bournemouth beating Chelsea 4-0 being another :down:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Barber is on Talksport shortly. Mainly to talk about banning fans

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
To be fair, this Twitter account has 285 followers. Not many given the size of Fenerbache! I'll file this into the "bollox" box

Wasn’t Jose allegedly going to Turkey as well last week?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
One of the most exciting players we have signed for years but we sell him after 6 months? Can't see it but I'll be appalled if we've been so stupid as to do this.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Fenerbache are broke and 4th (?) from bottom of league - and to cover themselves, that report says he'll only come in if Slimani goes out.
1/10

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Perhaps something was lost in translation,and Andone is Turkish for Locadia.Please.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Don't believe it personally

Capture.JPG

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
One of the most exciting players we have signed for years but we sell him after 6 months? Can't see it but I'll be appalled if we've been so stupid as to do this.
Absolutely.

It's such a strange story though that its probably absolute rubbish. No doubt with a palace mischief making source further up the rumour chain.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I honestly don't think he is a Premier league lone striker material. He will chip in a few goals and that's about it. He has great pace but not the physicality of a Murray or Mitrovic.

He would probably do better with another partner upfront. As long as we replace him i'm happy to see him go.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
I honestly don't think he is a Premier league lone striker material. He will chip in a few goals and that's about it. He has great pace but not the physicality of a Murray or Mitrovic.

He would probably do better with another partner upfront. As long as we replace him i'm happy to see him go.

Hmm, I recall a rather good solo effort bullying two Palace defenders recently

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here