Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lower Groovy Gang alert

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
I don't understand the problem.

Went straight in at 10:30 - chose which block I wanted - detailed seating plan came up - chose a gangway street in the upper tier - paid and had a confirmation including the seat number. You need to print this (tab available) but for some reason the confirmatory e-mail does not show your seat numbers.

Vast improvement on last year and not had to wait to buy any away thickets this season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
For those going on at 9am, with a specific area or seats they wished to purchase, it was frustrating as they were randomly allocated seats. Shortly afterwards, the seating plan appeared where you could choose where you stood. That's the niggly bit.

Maybe easier to just wait until later in the day anyway to let stuff like this get sorted. If you’re in the first wave of LPs there’s no need to rush in as will always be a decent choice all day.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Maybe easier to just wait until later in the day anyway to let stuff like this get sorted. If you’re in the first wave of LPs there’s no need to rush in as will always be a decent choice all day.

NO it would be easier for the club to get this stuff sorted so it is up and working when ticket go on a sale. If it was possible last season, why not this season.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

Can't agree with that, the better options tend to go quite quickly. Some grounds it doesn't matter, some it does.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Apologies for being a nobhead but does anyone have an informed idea of whether this will sell out today?

100% won't.

The threshold is set so that everyone in the first tier can get a ticket if they want one. Not every one will. Every single game has gone to a second tier at least.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Im in the third tier this season, long old wait until next thursday!

Where do you actually see the amount of points you have?

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
I guess so as all blocks were open

Just checked yes 3000

Seems quite sluggish for a London Saturday 3pm kick off.

Amazingly I think it is only our 2nd Saturday kick-off in London at 3pm since promotion.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Can't agree with that, the better options tend to go quite quickly. Some grounds it doesn't matter, some it does.

Seemed to be several hundred left when I went on just now (usual for T1) so plenty of choice. The better options will be mobbed with people with other seats allocated anyway like most away games [emoji23][emoji23]

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
HAPPY HOUR
Seems a good place to remind everyone going that Chelsea have a 'happy hour' from the opening of the gates. 2 for 1 beers. Problem is they don't advertise it, just double your beer order. Includes Speckled Hen.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maybe a silly question (it doesn’t actually say on official site) but is it 9am for the tier or midnight does anyone know?

Edit - it does :facepalm: 9am

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here