Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay *** SIGNED from Brentford - 4 year deal - undisclosed fee ***

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He never lets me down. I'm going to miss him.

Its great to see him bow out in ignominy.

Maybe this time we might get a sports reporter who actually has an affinity for The Albion? What the people of Brighton and Hove don't need is a dispassionate incomer from the likes of Stoke. What we need is the journalistic equivalent of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRtaKwsuKT0

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
i am sure he told someone that he is also minted, bit sad, but how can we all, encourage him to behave?

ganging up on him and bullying him, that's how

I posted earlier to say I regretted my drifting into bulling. It is, after all, reprehensible.

But if all the big lads are game, I'm IN!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Fantastic news, now fill your boots here :clap::ffsparr:

https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=279165

17 glorious pages of hope...that's then crushed by us. Marvellous scenes. :amex:

It's amazing that site. The colours are so naff and the members have as much grasp of the flow of the English language as I do of Russian.....

If you read back they are all enthusiastic and think it a distinct possibility . We sign him and it's 'he's sh!t anyway!'

Superb!!!!

Gary Cahill though eh? Massive singing.....

TNBA

TTF

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Its great to see him bow out in ignominy.

Maybe this time we might get a sports reporter who actually has an affinity for The Albion? What the people of Brighton and Hove don't need is a dispassionate incomer from the likes of Stoke. What we need is the journalistic equivalent of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRtaKwsuKT0

Naylor’s now earning big money at The Athletic for fresh screw ups.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I posted earlier to say I regretted my drifting into bulling. It is, after all, reprehensible.

But if all the big lads are game, I'm IN!

soz, not got the skills for link, but have you seen a young bill burr answer his question,
"why are women assholes?"
quite amusing

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
It's amazing that site. The colours are so naff and the members have as much grasp of the flow of the English language as I do of Russian.....

If you read back they are all enthusiastic and think it a distinct possibility . We sign him and it's 'he's sh!t anyway!'

Superb!!!!

Gary Cahill though eh? Massive singing.....

TNBA

TTF

:lolol:

03_web_gallery.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
soz, not got the skills for link, but have you seen a young bill burr answer his question,
"why are women assholes?"
quite amusing

I'll check it out....:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here