SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Good result for Luton.. a blow for a massive club like Middlesbrough

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Only caught the last 30 mins (obvs) but this was great fun - made me think how much I miss Football. Yeah it's great to be in the first division and all that (one for the kids), but at its best, outside the PL is a belting watch.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I did Middlesbrough to win and both teams to score (11/2).

What's going through my head is that penalty blazed over from ASSombalonga. At least always make the goalkeeper work. Hopefully he's given an absolute bo!!cking from Woodgate for costing them the game. 4-2 up with eight minutes to play? It would have seen them to their first three points. You can't blame bobbly pitches in the opening match.

:down:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I did Middlesbrough to win and both teams to score (11/2).

What's going through my head is that penalty blazed over from ASSombalonga. At least always make the goalkeeper work. Hopefully he's given an absolute bo!!cking from Woodgate for costing them the game. 4-2 up with eight minutes to play? It would have seen them to their first three points. You can't blame bobbly pitches in the opening match.

:down:

You must have been the only Brighton fan not to have found it funny. Sorry your bet was ****ed but it was a crackingly bad comedy penalty and, even better, one taken by the hideous Boro.

There was a massive cheer on the north stand concourse when Assombolonga missed it.

Exactly. The only correct reaction :lolol:

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Watching Barnsley vs Fulham and the camera turned to Knocky sitting on the bench. Something said in Arabic, I know not what, but hoping he gets some game time and does well.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here