Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Valencia to visit Amex for pre-season friendly *** 7pm KICK OFF ***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's got all the opportunities under Potter to pass forward and take less touches, give the ball away less and concede fewer unnecessary fouls. Over to you Dale.

In fairness Stephens is THE player you'd bet your house on when recovering from an error.
At the moment though those initial errors ...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is the 4th best team in Spain and we are giving them a good game in a very competitive friendly, what’s not to like?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So it’s is 1-1.

Is that it.

Hewton could have done better

Path

Boooooooooooooooooo

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What I do remember is two seasons and barley any goals from midfield. Those are facts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep...and not the only player in midfield fact....also played more as a holding midfielder fact....oh you seem to have forgotten that...fact

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Quite enjoyable ,that. They do seem to be overloading against Montoya and Duffy. Have they found a weakness in our setup?

Exactly this. Locadia is staying up the pitch and Duffy is slow to come across and assist in wide areas. Look's the weak spot currently but plenty of positives. Burn and Solly look very comfortable.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Very difficult to judge but Valencia look a bit more up for it that a few of the previous big name teams. But they are sitting off our back 3 more than PL teams will and the times they have pressed, we still look a bit shaky. But I do like the hunting in threes of the attack when out of possession and the license to try things further forward still seems to be there. The overlapping wing backs work well and Montoya looks happier in the role than standard right back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here