Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I get what you're saying but there is a very real difference: Ryan had his career ended in real life whereas Solly wished something might happen on an internet forum. They collectively glory in Ryan's misfortune to this day. Solly was roundly criticised on here.

Effing mods need to show some backbone and sort out the heshe troll. And others. Especially the wanker who thought he was being called a liar when he was being called a cretin. They deal in faux outrage, whataboutery, deflection, misinformation and misrepresentation while sucking the life out of threads ... get rid of the whole ****ing lot of them.

100% this, it’s time for a properly moderated away end, or, preferably, ‘this is a BHA discussion board, so you’re not welcome, so just **** off back to the BBS’ auto-response.

The trolling is becoming very tedious. At least box it up so we can ignore it.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
100% this, it’s time for a properly moderated away end, or, preferably, ‘this is a BHA discussion board, so you’re not welcome, so just **** off back to the BBS’ auto-response.

The trolling is becoming very tedious. At least box it up so we can ignore it.
Despite most of the mods taking a look at this thread over the course of the afternoon or evening there has been no response from any of them or action taken against the troll. One can only deduce from that that they either condone it or are in on it somehow.
How about boycotting any links that make the site money until something is done about it?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Has Dougie apologised yet? I have skipped a few pages.
Dougshit never apologises. Disappears for long periods in the hope we'll have forgotten is as close to an apology as you'll get from Dougshit.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Zaha and bro sittin in de lounge

Zaha: kin ell bruv day iz payin 72 biggies for anuvver winger innit, iz it they iz mad or wot?
Zaha bro: We need new angles ear bruv we iz great fans ov that Everton now
Zaha: who?
Zaha bro: Everton bruv they iz in Hornsey I fink
Zaha: Yeah bruv I like dem always did, we iz Everton fanz.

I know Zaha is a tit and him and his club are open for abuse on here but I think that’s a bit close to the line mate.

I know a lot of white kids talk like that too but I’d be careful. Just my opinion.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I know Zaha is a tit and him and his club are open for abuse on here but I think that’s a bit close to the line mate.

I know a lot of white kids talk like that too but I’d be careful. Just my opinion.

Have you not seen Eggy in Kingsman ? Its the Sarf Landan dialect innit bro

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
On what grounds? It's poor taste, but he's probably not serious and the forum doesn't have rules against poor taste.

If it did, Dougie and friends would have been shown the door long ago.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Have you not seen Eggy in Kingsman ? Its the Sarf Landan dialect innit bro

Know wha a mean an ting?

Yeah, I’m trying not to have double standards. If that total melt, Reichsfuhrer Dougie, and his report, are taken seriously by the mods...well...I will be forced to go over to BBS and offer KFC vouchers to the most hypocritical poster of the year AGAIN.

THEY ****ING LOVE ME ON THERE.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Know wha a mean an ting?

Yeah, I’m trying not to have double standards. If that total melt, Reichsfuhrer Dougie, and his report, are taken seriously by the mods...well...I will be forced to go over to BBS and offer KFC vouchers to the most hypocritical poster of the year AGAIN.

THEY ****ING LOVE ME ON THERE.

Note to self.
Don’t post when having cold drinks.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Not in the squad today vs Hertha. Has he hurt himself falling over?
He would have stopped Hertha scoring with their backsides. Definitely.

Crystal Palace F.C. [MENTION=15976]CPFC[/MENTION]
44: Hertha lead. Plattenhardt scores with his backside.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If it did, Dougie and friends would have been shown the door long ago.
Dougshit has no friends.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
0-2 allegedly [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here