Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk to Leicester City?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I think I know what you mean. Are you a clairvoyant?

Yes. I know that Albion will be playing at Manchester United in their opening game.

Oh...

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
I’ve heard it’s a done deal to Leicester £30m ,from a source close to his brother Carl .

Yes I'm sure you, a palace fan and a professional troll will have heard some insider information saying it's a done deal whilst every other journalist has not only heard nothing of the sort, but the journalist closed to the club has put out stories saying a move isn't happening.

That's definitely believable.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Star on Saturday 15 May saying that if Maguire goes to United Leicester want Tarkowski to replace him. I can see that as a like for like replacement so we wouldn't lose Dunk or Duffy who I see as different type CBs.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yeah pretty much that . I thought it would be of interest, I’ll bugger off now .
Don't hurry back.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Rumours to Villa?

No chance IMO. They may well be offering over our salary cap on wages but there's no way TB will allow him to go to a likely relegation rival, nor any way Mrs Dunk will want to live anywhere near Birmingham. What will be interesting will be to see, if there is anything in it, if we offer yet another new contract, and if that contract takes our threshold up, or if we make him sit the current contract out.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Dunk would be mad to join a team with similar expectations to us. He's too good for that level. He should wait until one of the top 6 come sniffing around otherwise many will slam Dunk for a lack of ambition seeing that he's on the fringes of the England team and yet joins bloody Leicester from a team (us) with similar attendance's to them, better run and arguably have bigger potential.

Stick with the better club until better comes along

Last edited:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
what does [MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION] say...if he says he's gone, he's gone

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Villa have made some good signings.
I wonder whether we were looking at Wesley...or perhaps we only sign wingers these days. 6ft3, Belgian young player of the year etc.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here