Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter joins on four-year deal

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Swansea fans are incredibly delusional. They really believe he went for money.

Not the PL football, better facilities, better stadium, better squad, nicer area, more resources...

Most I’ve seen have been realistic about the situation. Think some are just bitter which I get. I was the same when Horton/Adams/Taylor/Coppell all left as I couldn’t understand why anyone would want to leave us despite Gillingham/Withdean!

And nicer area? Have you been to the Gower Peninsula? If not I highly recommend it. I doubt he was living in Swansea city centre.

Delighted with this appointment, really excited about the future.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Having watched the press conference, I have to say we've seemingly bagged ourselves another dignified, measured and very inspirational personality wth a great life mantra, a worthy successor to Chris in all of those departments. Thanks for everything Chris, Graham, let's do this thing.

Anya1000

Apr 14, 2019
It's fairly clear that Tony Bloom doesn't see the recruitment team as the problem otherwise they would of been sacked instead of Chris Hughton and his assistants... Tony believes the players weren't coached as well as they could of been the tactics were wrong and they didn't get the best out of a lot of the players

Loool this is funny Hughton overachieved with our players I didn't realise so many fans were delusional. Your in for a cracking next season, if we don't spend big we are feked. Many fail to realise Hughton was a coach for many years working closely with players if anyone had an eye for ability he would. He was given terrible resources which he didn't choose.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Loool this is funny Hughton overachieved with our players I didn't realise so many fans were delusional. Your in for a cracking next season, if we don't spend big we are feked. Many fail to realise Hughton was a coach for many years working closely with players if anyone had an eye for ability he would. He was given terrible resources which he didn't choose.

You’re

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

That's bollocks though. Hughton was very much part of a recruitment process that operates in a similar way to that of many modern clubs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here