Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Predict Albion's 2018/19 season to win PRIZES

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
PREDICT HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/MQLFuIGyC1Q8RFxo2

Predict the run-in to win STUFF. I'm not entirely sure what the stuff will be yet, but it will be worthwhile and worth a few quid. Or may just be a few quid. Honest.

What you need to do:

1. Go here: https://goo.gl/forms/MQLFuIGyC1Q8RFxo2
2. Enter your predictions into the form
3. Submit your predictions
4. Cross your fingers that you do better than everyone else

The winner of the prizes will be the person who has provided a guess for EVERY prediction, and has the LOWEST cumulative difference to the actual outcomes when the season ends. For example, if you predict the Albion will finish the season with 36 points and we actually finish with 39 you will score 3 points.

Where questions do not have a numeric answer, you will receive 0 points if you are correct, and 5 points if you are wrong (remember - the lowest score wins)-

PREDICTIONS CLOSE AT 3:00pm on Saturday 11th August, kick off of the Watford game.

In the event of there being a tie between two or more entrants, the following will be used:

1. The entrant who gave the highest number of absolutely correct predictions.
2. If the above still results in a tie, the person who is closest to the attendance tie-breaker prediction requested.
3. If it's still a tie, I will come up with something else. I hope it doesn't come to that!

Your NSC username is requested when you predict. Only entries from those who are a member of NSC and have provided their NSC username will be valid. That's cos this is a competition for members of this community only.

Your email address is also requested. This is to ensure that I have a way of contacting you, should you win. The email address will not be used for any other purposes, will not be used to send you stuff from NSC and will not be shared with anyone else.

PREDICT HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/MQLFuIGyC1Q8RFxo2

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I want this thread to disappear into the chasm that is page 2 of the BB, meaning that I continue to have a 1 in 10 chance of winning.

Oh.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I made my decisions on the hoof, not really dwelling on it... I call it a two pints in, pool shot mentality.

And in it goes.

Please send the prize(s) to:

Lord and Lady Kosh,
The Groove,
Rhythm is a Dancer,
Rock,
Albion.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think some people mis-read this question and have answered how many goals the whole team will score. If you can edit your answers, you might want to re-visit this question if you answered up in the 50s etc.

Screen Shot 2018-08-05 at 18.23.41.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think some people mis-read this question and have answered how many goals the whole team will score. If you can edit your answers, you might want to re-visit this question if you answered up in the 50s etc.

View attachment 99452

Seems reasonable to me.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Who won, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]?

(Well, there's nothing else going on this week, Albion-wise, is there? :shrug: )

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here